Room only and 180+

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by justakrazymom, Feb 5, 2013.

1. justakrazymom

justakrazymom DIS Veteran

? we have a room only on the 12th(sept) then 14 nights with FD starting the next day.. even though its only a one day ressie does that RO still allow me 180+10? for adr's?

2. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

Only for the 12th, they won't carry it over to your second reservation in a split stay (and yes, this is considered a split stay).

3. justakrazymom

justakrazymom DIS Veteran

yes I know it's a split stay.. not sure of your answer though. Can I make 180+10 ADRS based off my 12th ressie?

4. thorphin

thorphin DIS Veteran

I'm a little perplexed. I hesitate to contradict you, given how much experience you have, but this is not how things are working.

I had the same situation at the OP. A one night room only followed by a package (in our case, an 8 day package without dining).

I got on the (old) website, linked up my room-only reservation, and proceeded to make reservations for all nights on my trip.

I don't know if this policy changed at some point and people missed it (you're not the only longtime member I've seen post a similar answer), or what, but this was definitely on the old site. :scratchin

I also wanted to add that we were able to use the one night room only confirmation number to book a tour by phone for the middle of our stay (about 185 days out). :thumbsup2