Room on short notice

rnnomore

Mouseketeer
We are arriving at OKW on Sunday. Over the weekend, DH (who is not as Disney crazy as I), said he wished we could get there a day earlier and relax before my Godparents come down on Sunday. (we are also driving this trip from Texas). Now remember, I just said that he is not as Disney crazy as I am, so I was taken by surprise!! Being MS was closed over the weekend, I did not say anything. He looked at the points for a Sat. night stay, and told me to call MS this morning and see what, if anything, they had available.

I called at 9:18 EST, and after no wait, was connected to a very nice CM who said that there was indeed availability for a 1 BR and that we would not have to move out on Sunday morning!! I booked it and I am so excited!!!

Now we arrive in only 5 days!!!!

gee I wish I was that lucky - I am still trying to get the Tuesday night at OKW studio....

Anyway I might be lucky!!!!

Wonderful news! Happy for you! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time!

Best wishes -

Congratulations to both of you for getting your rooms!

Have a great time:jester:

Congratulations on getting your rooms:cheer2: I called today for a room on Aug 20-23, and thought I did a great job getting one, but I am awed by those who get one a week before leaving home:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter