Room Numbers Walk in Shower/Tub CCV

Lorin Soto

Earning My Ears
Hello! Would anyone happen to have a list of the Studio Room Numbers For Which are Walk in Showers Verse Which Are Bathtub Rooms. Want to make my room request but dont want to request something that doesnt exist. I have a walk in Shower Studio Room. Thank you in advance!!

Ideally, I would like to try and request one of the 115 rooms if the studio part of the lockoff is available but I am not sure if any are walk in showers... I saw on another thread that 4115 might be but I would also like to put down a put general request if this isnt available since its a huge gamble.

Last edited:
Since you have a reservation for a Studio with Walk in Shower just request a room location, they seem to be all over the place. We too book the studio with walk-in shower. We used to request a high floor with a room with high room number. But found out that meant rooms on 5 or 6. We don't like the balconies on 6 as they have solid walls and you can't anything while sitting. So now we request floors 4 or 5 and a room with a high room number.

You might want to check the Copper Creek Villas and Cabins Owners and Lovers thread for more room numbers. They are keeping a list on the first page, I think.

Since you have a reservation for a Studio with Walk in Shower just request a room location, they seem to be all over the place. We too book the studio with walk-in shower. We used to request a high floor with a room with high room number.

Are the high room numbers the one that face the water? Trying to decide what to request for our December trip :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter