Room Location

Wags

Mouseketeer
We will be checking into a BCV Studio on Sunday, Feb. 23rd.

I'd like to have a room with a large balcony (if possible), 3rd floor or higher, and certainly a nice view (nothing of a service road).

What might you suggest? I know I haven't provided any real specifics, I'm hoping I will hear from those who had a good Studio room experience and would be willing to share the information.

Thanks.

Well, we loved our location when we were at BCV last month. We were in studio #427. It actually overlooks the woods/wetlands and the balcony is regular size. What we really enjoyed was being able to see all of the Illuminations fireworks and hear all the music while sitting out on the balcony. It was also nice and close to the elevator, so that was great too.

Have a wonderful stay at BCV! We'll be just a few days behind you, so maybe we'll see you around. :D

I recently had room 520 - 2nd floor - HUGE balcony and view of the quiet pool. I had some weird water pressure issues but overall I liked the room.

Cheryl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter