Room Location Requests Blank?

JungleCruiseFan

Mouseketeer
Can you still add room location requests in your online check in? We are doing a split stay, POP Century and Animal Kingdom Lodge. I have done the online check in for both and both show room request 1 and 2, but the drop down menu is blank for both so I can't add any requests.
I've tried reloading and editing multiple times but it is still blank. Any ideas?
Thanks

It is always blank for me too. I just go with the flow and if I hated a room I received, I would just go down and ask to switch. That has never been necessary.

Can you still add room location requests in your online check in? We are doing a split stay, POP Century and Animal Kingdom Lodge. I have done the online check in for both and both show room request 1 and 2, but the drop down menu is blank for both so I can't add any requests.
I've tried reloading and editing multiple times but it is still blank. Any ideas?
Thanks
I had the same thing happen to me! I found the resort numbers from wdwinfo.com and called to make my requests.

Thanks for the replies.
Last year it was there for us. We did a split stay and got the room we wanted at Saratoga Springs but not at All Star Movies. I will try calling.

It has been blank for months.
You are not able to call the resort. The number you call is an offsite Call Center
Call Central Reservation with your request

This thing has been HISTORICALLY broken more often than it works - a good 2 years running. And when it APPEARS to work? It dumps your request (try verifying that it GOT a request, later)....

Really - if DVC? EMAIL DVC... they will CONFIRM (not gaurantee) your request.

Not DVC? CALL. Else, you will never really know if your request has been processed :(.

As an alternative, there is always a Room Request Fax on touringplans.com. They will fax in your room request within 5 days of your arrival.

This has been a problem for months, if not years, on MDE. If you really have your heart set on something, call them and they will note your reservation. But remember, it is just a request, not a guarantee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter