• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room in a value resort for a pack n play?

Libby6

Mouseketeer
Husband and I hope to go to Disney next year when baby is about 6 months old. we love the prices of the values and have read the rooms are tiny. I haven't been to Disney in many years and never stayed at a value. If we got a room with just a king bed, would there be enough room for a pack n play? We don't need a huge room but I also don't think we want to be completely smushed, as we would like to spend a fair amount of time just hanging at the resort. Any advice /experiences? Thanks!!!

When we stayed at POP in 2010, we put a pack-n-play between the 2 double beds with no problem.

There is room over by the sink. We stayed at AoA Ariel room for one night two weeks ago and it for just fine.

We had a pack n play in our room at Pop last year with no problem. We put it against the wall between the dresser and bathroom area. There also is space by the vanity or under the window typically.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter