Room freshener at BWV

perdidobay

<font color=green>Will work for travel ;-)<br><fon
DD and I stayed at BWV in a studio the night of 2/05/03. We checked in at 4pm and upon arrival, our room was so filled with an overpowering smell of some kind of air freshener, that it literally took our breath away.We both started gagging:( I immediately opened the balcony doors and opened the door of the room to help air it out. If we hadn't planned to be gone from the room one hour later and not return till 12am, I would had had to call to have something done. As it was, when we got back, it still smelt powerful. I think housekeeping needs to lighten up on that stuff. Anyone else had this problem?

Someone may have smoked in that room, or done something else that caused an unusual odor. We checked into a hotel last summer with my parents (not on a Florida trip) and the room smelled very strongly of some type of air freshener. Mom has asthma and could NOT stay in that room. Turns out there had been a small fire, and the room and a few near it had been chemical-treated for the smoke damage. I thought the air freshener-smell was probably worse than the fire-damage-smell would have been! I suspect there was some problem in the room before you checked in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter