Room for another newbie?

BethanyF

DIS Veteran
Hi, my name is Bethany. Ive been lurking here on and off for a while, and finally decided I need to jump in.
About me.....I live outside Chicago, have an almost 5 year old Mickey fanatic for a son, work at The Disney Store part time, stay home mom the rest of the time. Ive been scrapping for a few years, rubber stamping for about 2 years. Im just about done with a Disney album.....so in 281 days I am going back.

Welcome, Bethany!!! Always room for more!

Hey Bethany, I lurked for a long time also. Glad you are joining the fun! ! ! Glad to have another stamper! ! !

Welcome Bethany! I pretty much lurk here too, but I love some of the ideas I've gotten here. :D

Welcome to the DIS and to our happy board! It's nice to see you here.

We're a friendly bunch so don't be hesitant to post. :D

WElcome! I'm going to my first stamp party next Friday. I sure hope I don't like it, cause I can't afford another hobby!!!

Hi Bethany! Welcome to the board. I don't scrap (I'm afraid to start . . . it sounds addicting ;) ) but love the people on this board!

Deb

scrapping buddies. Welcome to the board. I love it here. It's a great group of people.

Laura
A Scrapaholic

Hi Bethany!! Welcome to the Cooking, crafting and scrapbooking Board!! We are glad you have joined us!! :)

Welcome! I'm kinda new to this board myself -- been hanging out on the resorts and cruise boards a couple of years and finally putting it all together in an album (scrapbooking is my newer, less expensive addiction!) I'm comparing that to three WDW trips per year in a deluxe though! LOL!

I have a 5 year old DD and a ton of pictures to scrap from last year, when we bought AP's and made four trips in 12 months. I love reliving the fun times through my album.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter