Room choices for family of 5

melk

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

Just received the email about the free dine when you stay package coming out. Trouble is, we are a family of 5, we usually use our DVC points to stay at a DVC resort, which we fit in perfectly. But this free dining thing is very tempting to sneak in an unplanned trip this year.

So if we were to book at another Disney resort, where do families of 5 stay? What have others done?

We stayed in the FW cabins a while back, does anyone know if they include those in the free dining package?

Thank you!!!

We are a family of 5.

You can stay in one room at:
Port Orleans Riverside (have a trundle bed)
Beach Club
Yacht Club
Boardwalk
Polynesian
Contemporary
Grand Floridian
Animal Kingdom Lodge (deluxe savannah view room)
Wilderness Lodge (deluxe room/suite)
Fort Wilderness Cabins
Coronado Springs (suite)

another choice would be connecting rooms at any of the resorts

bicker said:
Also the All-Star Family Suites.

Here is some info about the New Family suites at All Star Music:

According to Allearsnet.com the suites are going for:

Value season $169
Regular season $209
Peak season $239
Holiday season $259

A little info:

New Family Suites at All Star Music Resort

Several rooms at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort are getting an extreme makeover. They are being restructured to house the new Disney’s All-Star Resort Family Suites, set to open June 4, 2006.

The new family suites will offer an affordable and convenient option for larger families with the amenities of a studio apartment.

Guests will enjoy the whimsical music-themed details, along with modest rates averaging $204, based on season. Most rooms sleep a family of six. There is a limited amount of rooms available.

Families can be together in the suite while enjoying separate sleeping areas with added privacy. Having two bathrooms will not only save time, but makes getting ready easier for the whole family. Plus, extra amenities like a microwave enable guests to prepare warm snacks and meals. With the extra room, guests can relax and recount the memories of the day before falling off to a goodnight’s sleep.

52 Family Suites located in the Jazz Inn building
(192 suites upon completion located in Calypso and Jazz Inn buildings)

-Sleep up to 6 (plus one child under age 3 in a Pak-n-Play crib)
-Studio amenities and separate sleeping areas giving more privacy than a standard room.
-Queen bed, full-size pullout sofa, convertible ottoman & chair sleepers (4 separate sleepers)
-Private master bedroom and family room have 27” flat CRT TV and high speed internet access.
-Kitchenette with microwave, small refrigerator (4.3 cu. ft) and coffee pot
-Two-full bathrooms

Here is the layout:

ASMusic_FamSuite_layout.jpg

Here are some photos from the DIS resort website:

All-Star-Family-Suite2.jpg

All-Star-Family-Suite1.jpg

All-Star-Family-Suite5.jpg

All-Star-Family-Suite3.jpg

All-Star-Family-Suite6.jpg

All-Star-Family-Suite4.jpg

All-Star-Family-Suite7.jpg

Thanks for the detailed info! :thumbsup2 I'm going to see if these rooms can be booked now!

:confused3 I thought I read somewhere that you couldn't book suites for the free dining, but you might check anyway...

NJOYURLIFE said:
Thanks for sharing the information and pics.

My Pleasure.

For more info about the All Star Resorts Please visit my thread.

It is a FAQ about the New Family suites at All Star Music but it has lots of general information about the All Stars too.
Feel free to post a comment.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1072409

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter