Room Charging

tjmw2727

DIS Veteran
Heading to RPR this week and wondering if/where we can use our room charging privileges? I did a search and saw some complaints and long threads so forgive me for the question if it is redundant please! Traveling with two daughters both older teens with their own spending $ and we will be splitting up a fair bit - we find it easier if every one can use the room charge and then we figure it out later. Obviously we can room charge at RPR - but can we room charge at the parks, at citi walk and can we room charge at the other onsite resorts ?
Appreciate the answers !

I charge back to my room frequently
Charge back to my room from in the parks , at hotels and in city walk

A few times I had some merch I wanted to buy but the transaction ruin from the shop came back denied

I told the cashier to call my hotel/ rpr and find out what the issue was
It was a glitch in the system
But they were given to charge the sale again and it went through

I was not upset as I knew this could happen
My charge went thru to my hotel account
I have my purchases wrapped for a flight at the store so I don't have to do that when I am packing to leave

I always have my stuff I buy in the parks to be sent to my room

This is a free service all hotel guests can use

Be sure to tell the TM when you check in you want room charging privileges for all in the family

I always put on my account $500 of gift cards when I check in

I fall back on that when I charge back to my room

I've charged everywhere. There have been snags every now and then, denials and having to have them call hotel, and one double charge at 3 broomsticks due to a fumble fingered cashier. All were quickly sorted.

I am prepared for an occasional glitch at a restaurant or a few cash only places in the parks, we will carry some cash and a card just in case!

I am prepared for an occasional glitch at a restaurant or a few cash only places in the parks, we will carry some cash and a card just in case!

You can do that if you wish but if a glitch happens, the TM can get a verbal over the phone from the hotel for the charge to go thru

And then it should be fine for anymore charges you make later

You can do that if you wish but if a glitch happens, the TM can get a verbal over the phone from the hotel for the charge to go thru

And then it should be fine for anymore charges you make later

Just back from a great trip, we room charged successfully through the parks and city walk and the only place that was reluctant was Bubba Gump gift shop. They didn't actually refuse it but they asked if I had other means of payment so I just used my visa. The restaurant had no issues with the room charge (actually ended up eating there 2x).

My dd went to the Bubba Gump gift shop alone on another day and said they didn't want to accept the room charge, told her "it was an extra step and took a long time" when she said that's fine she would put the items back as she didn't have another form of payment they reluctantly processed the room charge.

Good ending to your story!

I've done charge back at bubba's before

If they want your business, they will work with you and you both win

My dd went to the Bubba Gump gift shop alone on another day and said they didn't want to accept the room charge, told her "it was an extra step and took a long time" when she said that's fine she would put the items back as she didn't have another form of payment they reluctantly processed the room charge.

That's too bad ... silly. I'm glad it worked out for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter