Room Block Question

livvy

Earning My Ears
Hi there! This is my very first post! We are hoping to book our wedding for December 2016 so we are just now starting to think about the room block and how it will work.

From what I understand, and I may be wrong, but Shades of Green (the military resort) is not included as one of the resorts you can use as part of the room block since they cannot provide you with further discounts at that resort. This is fine! BUT can I still use my party's nights who are staying at this resort towards my 25 minimum room requirement to get our complimentary night?

I hope that makes sense..

The majority of our guests are military based and even with the discounts from the room block, can still get a cheaper rate at Shades of Green so they prefer to stay there. Has anyone had an experience similar to ours and how did it work? Thank you! Thank you!

Hi Carrie!! Thank you - that's what I figured but just wanted to double
check! We won't be staying at shades of green and one other couple won't be either so we could probably make the minimum 10 nights between us but not the 25 to get the complimentary night.

I've been an avid listener to your podcast, and of course, have your fabulous book! So helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter