Room Attendant - Bed Making

2prettygirl

Mouseketeer
For families who stay in the rooms with upper berth pull downs, murphy bed and fold out couch, do those stay out all the time or does the room attendant fold them down each night for you and put them away each day...or do we do that?

The room attendant takes care of it every day. Down at night and up in the morning.

Did you sleep in really late, or leave a do not disturb sign? They may not have time to come back and put it up if so.

nope, neither of those.
the only time it wasnt down was the first day. then at night she pulled it down and it stayed down the whole time we were on the ship.

Our room attendants have always put it up every morning and down in the evening. You can always mention it to the attendant when they introduce themselves.

They should be putting the Beds up in the morning or afternoon if you request a late sleep in. The rooms are small enough without beds being left down taking up space.:)

Our room host put them back every morning, but we asked to leave them down so kids can take a nap or just rest during the day. If I wouldn't say anything, they would be put away every morning.

Our room stewards have always left the couch as a bed the entire cruise - we've never had it made back into a couch.

Our room host always put the murphy bed away and fixed the couch back every morning. :goodvibes

Our room attendant always folded the bed back up into the wall and fixed the couch everyday. Then in the evening when we were at dinner he made up the beds again. :goodvibes

Our upper berth and sofa bed were always left down/out... we eventually requested that the upper berth be put up, as we ended up not using it.

We were always out of the room early, so I guess it just depends?

Either way, they should comply with what you prefer!

HTH!

We asked our attendant to leave the couch as a bed because DS naps. We just sat on the bed or chair.

Ours put it away every day and pulled it all out in the evenings. I'm short, but not so short I can deal with having that bunk pulled down and be comfy with it! We didn't have the couch made up as there are only 3 of us, but I wouldn't want to try to use the couch with the bunk down.

They should be putting the beds away when they do their first visit unless you specifically request that they be left out.

We asked our attendant to leave the couch as a bed because DS naps. We just sat on the bed or chair.

Just an FYI, the couch back flips down to become the bed. You could have it as a couch if you wanted and then just flipped it down for nap time and then back up to have a couch when in the room getting ready for dinner or whatever. I know everyone has their own preferences but not everyone knows the couch is a simple flip.

On our 15 day to Hawaii, we asked the attendant to leave the upper bunk down. Our DG would come sleep over and since it was random we would not have to look for him when she decided to come over.
Also it makes a great place to put ala the FE gifts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter