Room assignments

isobar

Mouseketeer
Is there a way to find out exactally which room you will be getting even down to the room number and location? We leave tomorrow and I REALLY would like to know. Thanks.:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hey, Welcome to the Boards. Glad you found us!!!! This question is probably better suited for the resorts board. Maybe a moderator can move it over there, but...
No. There is no way to determine the information that you are trying to nail down before you leave. But you can bet that you will get at least what you paid for so if you didn't pay for water view, don't expect to get water view, etc....
I have always had good luck faxing the room controller with the building/area that I would like to be in and have most often been able to get it upon checkin but you generally need to do that about 5 to 7 days out from checkin...
Have a great trip!!!!
Sunking

When I book through a travel agent, I request certain rooms by room number and the travel agent puts it in the computer. Upon check in, if the rooms I requested are not available they usually put me in the same general area. Which is fine by me. I get the area that I wanted.

As the others have said, you can put in a request, but that is not a guarantee, and you will not know if your request(s) have been met until you actually check in. In fact, if you check in and the room they have assigned for you is not yet ready for you to move in, the front desk will not give you your room number at that time (they will give you a room key and you have to check back and get the room number after the room is cleaned and ready for occupancy).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter