Room # and airfare question...

Steven41782

DIS Veteran
I have two questions

1) We are booked on the Disney Magic in room 6590. In the passporter book I have been reading, it says to avoid room 6588 because it is across from the laundry room. 6590 is directly adjacent to 6588, so will I have problems with that room? We just returned from a New Year's trip to Pigeon Forge, TN and were kept awake all night with the sound of shoes and swimming trunks in the dryer. Will this be a problem for us?

2)We have a package deal that includes airfare. But the airfare add-onn is 730.00. We are going from GSP (Greenville, SC) to MCO. Does this not seem a little outrageous. Is it recommended that I book airfaire seperate? If so how are luggage/human transfers to port handled.

Thanks in advanced ya'll.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter