• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room 9674 on the Dream

kimb96

Mouseketeer
Anyone stay in this room? It is a 5E in the back of the ship on deck 9. I was wondering if it has the drop down bunk? Reviews don't say and it seems the others in the back on the deck have the drop down bunks. There are only 3 of us but I know my son would get a real kick out of sleeping in the bunk if there is one in the room.

We've stayed in 9672 and I think that it had the upper bunk, so I'm guessing that 9674 would as well. There are 3 of us so we didn't need it, but I remember my husband asking our son if he wanted "upper or lower."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter