Room 8520

Realityfreakaholic

Earning My Ears
I'm looking for anyone who may have stayed in or near this room. It is on Deck 8 forward by the elevator. I've read posts from people that stayed on that floor but by the aft but I'm really trying to get someone's opinion that may have stayed forward on this deck. Anyone? Please? Pretty Please..lol

I was near that room just two weeks ago - 8502. It was great! The only thing I wasn't prepared for is that the balcony wasn't very private - every time we sat outside there were people above us looking down from Deck 9.

But, that's just a minor thing - it wouldn't stop me from staying in that location again. My family really enjoyed it. I'm sure you'll be pleased. :earsboy:

Have fun!!

We stayed in 8522 in October. It was a great location, quiet, not lots of hall traffic, little noise from above, private verandah. HTH :wave2:

We stayed in 8528 back over Halloween and loved it. Great location.

...kinda wish I were there right now! :smooth:

Scott

We stayed in 8538 over Halloween. . . .just down from you Scott. Sure wish I was back there, too. Were you one of the "many" from Jersey? We are from Philadelphia. . . GO EAGLES!

Anyway, the rooms are great along that corridor. The only complaint was the noise in the room during the Pirates Deck Party. pirate: My husband was tired and headed back early. But hey, you shouldn't be in your room at that time anyway! You should be dancing! :cool1:

Thank You. I feel so much better. I was starting to fear it was going to be very noisy because we are below the adult pool. Also..silly question..what does HTH mean? :rolleyes1 :-)

We were in 8520 in June and LOVED it!! It was a great location and hardly any noise at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter