Room 6602

TradeSecret

Earning My Ears
Just a quick question. Has anyone stayed in 6602, or the surrounding rooms, we have some concerns because it looks like it might be connected to another room.
Counting the days till 8/30, TradeSecret.

My mother in-law and her hubby stayed in 6602 on our June 7 cruise on the Magic. As far as I know, their room was fine.

BTW - Pops lost his hearing aid in the room (expensive), so If you happen to find one somewhere in the room - I know the owner.

Thanks

6602 does connect with 6600

We had this happen last May when we were on a Celebrity Cruise. It was the first time we had stayed in a room that connected to another.

It was OK! We could hear the comings and goings of the occupants in the other room. We tried to be courteous because we knew if we heard them then they also heard us.

Adjoining rooms would be great if you knew the other people. I will try to avoid this situation in the future because I thought it lacked a little more privacy.

Maybe the doors on the Disney ships are more sound proof!:teeth:

We just got back last week, stayed in room 6604 with my sister's family in room 6606. They are connecting rooms, but I really couldn't hear them if both of our doors were shut. As long as you don't have noisy neighbors, I don't think you will have a problem. The connecting doors are very heavy. I liked the rooms, the night noise was slight, you could hear some low dragging sounds, but very little creaking. We were in rooms farther back last year and it sounded like mice were running all over the ceilings every night. We didn't hear that this year. I liked the room, very central, great view!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter