Room 6550?

BSDolk

Earning My Ears
We are going to be in room 6550 on the Magic for the 2/22/03 7 day cruise. Has anyone stayed in that room (or near it)? Was the location ok? Noise level? Does it have a plexiglass verandah? Thanks!

We were just in that stateroom in December... I absolutely LOVED it. It was an easy walk to either the mid-ship for forward elevators. Also really easy to just hop down to deck 5 for the kids clubs.

The only noise I heard while inside the room, was from our rather noisy neighbors (at bedtime). Other than that, I don't remember hearing a single thing.

It has a plexiglass verandah.

I really liked being on that side of the ship - seeing all the islands as we were heading south - it helped build the anticipation.

Any other Q's... just ask

Thanks for the response! It's nice to hear from someone who had actually stayed in "our" room.

I'm assuming the room has the fold out couch as well as the small bed that pulls down from the ceiling, correct?

When your kids are asleep in the couch and pull down bed is it very difficult to go out on the verandah without waking them? The main reason I went for the verandah was thinking my DH and I could go out there and enjoy a drink after the DSs (ages 4 and 5) go to sleep!

Just happened upon this thread, and lo and behold, checked our room number, and we will be in this same room for our November cruise. Glad to hear it's in a good spot. We did upgrade from a cat 11 to a cat 6, everyone told us you HAVE to have a verandah.:sunny:

We were right next door in room 6552, though on the Wonder not the Magic. I love the midship location and never found noise to be a problem. It is very easy to get out to the verandah when the kids are sleeping, nothing blocks the way. Except, perhaps, an overload of souvenirs!

It will be our room on the Magic in June 2002. Can't wait to have coffee on that verandah!!:D :pinkbounc :bounce: ;)

Yes, of course, it has the pull down bed - with only 3 of us in the room it was VERY nice... I would have loved to have the room again, but, for our next cruise, with only two of us... I don't think they wanted to put us in a room that sleeps 4...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter