• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room 6058 Magic Jan 24, 04 Good or bad

the4nitz's

DCL Veteran Cruiser
Just got our room number. It's 6058 on the Magic for the Jan 24, 04 Eastern cruise. Anybody know much about this room?:wave2:

I don't have any personal knowledge of this room, but it looks like a great location, convenient to the midship elevators. We have friends who recently stayed next door, in 6060, they loved the room and had no problems with it.

Another DISer, yeah!!!

We do have a post somewhere down the line, like page 20 or so, lol.

Welcome aboard the Jan 24th '04 eastern Magic.

I've stayed in 6060 and 6052 on the Wonder. EXCELLENT rooms. Very convenient to the stairs. One floor down to the kids club, right there mid ship. No noise.

HTH

I've stayed ini 6556 which is across the ship, but very close in location to your room

AWESOME location - you'll love it!

Welcome 4nitz's!

We're on the same cruise and just down the hall from you in 6050!

Can't wait!!

We are also on that cruise!

So how many in your party?

It's 100 days and counting!

Scratch
pirate:

TheGlensideGregorys

Glad you have joined our cruise:hyper:.

the4nitz's

We are in room 6134. Way down the hall. You have a much better location then we have. Enjoy our great cruise.:wave:

The time is clicking down for our cruise. We booked this while on board. Cannot wait.

Minybear

6058! Thats my room!!!!

Or I should say it was my room for our 1/18/03 Western cruise. You couldn't ask for a better room. It is right by the elevators, but you cannot hear any noise from them. It is extremely convenient to everything.

Have a great trip!

We Stayed in room 6056 on the Wonder in January and just booked on the Magic and requested (and got) the same room for the Sept. 11, 2004 cruise. Absolutely loved it! The location is perfect and we heard no hallway noise the entire time we sailed!

I stayed in 6058 on the 10/18/03 Eastern. Great location by the mid lifts. Just up the stairs from the kids club.

Great view, no noise. My only complaint was water on the veranda floor the first couple days of the cruise.

Also, my wife was locked in the shower room for 45 minutes. The lock mechanism has an internal plastic piece that broke. The lock bolt rubs and slowly wears away the plastic. The maintenance men drilled away the metal covering the screws on the four corners of the lock and removed the whole mechanism to get her out.

The screws are accessible from the inside so if you are worried about missing an excursion, keep a phillips head screwdriver in the shower room :teeth: Or do lock the shower door.

You know the way a pen is attached to a chain at your local bank. Maybe Disney Cruise Lines should hook a small phillips screw driver to a chain in the bathroom.:teeth: :teeth: I guess we will have to be careful when using the shower in that room and not shut the door. Thanks for heads up!!!!

We have sailed in room 6056 on the Wonder. Great location near the elevators and no noticable noise. You will love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter