Ron Jon's Resort

days-going-so-slow!!

Mouseketeer
Doesn't a person have to be a timeshare owner to stay at the Ron Jon's resort? Do they allow non-owners to stay at the resort for 1-2 nights before a cruise?

Hi! No, you don't have to be a timeshare owner to book and yes, you can book only one or two nights before or after your cruise. We stayed at Ron Jon's in Jan. for one night before our cruise. I called them directly to book.

We also stayed for 2 nights as non-owners last cruise. I just got a quote via e-mail fom them for one-night in May 07' before we sail again. We loved the hotel!

Thank you. I can't wait to go. I wish that Ron Jon's was an option when we sailed in 2004. Now I can't wait for 2008. I plan on staying in that lazy river ALL day relaxing before I get up early to watch the Magic return to port.

Hello,
I'm from Louisiana too! We're booked for Ron Jon's for the night before our Sept cruise. We are also allowed to leave our car there during our 11 day cruise. We'll take a taxi to the port. They do offer a AAA discount if you're a member.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter