• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Romantic WDW Dinner/Experience

Robbydj13

Mouseketeer
Looking for your thoughts on a romantic dinner/experience at WDW. Can be at a resort, but just needs to be special. We have done Victoria & Alberts a couple times, both in the Queen Victoria room and it was amazing, but I would like an alternative. I know there is not much close to that LOL. We love California Grill, especially when there is fireworks. Just looking to see what secrets are out there. Going in December FYI. Thanks so much in advance

I got nothing. It would be California Grill for us.

Capa at the rooftop of the Four Seasons is also a nice choice for something different other than the Disney dining options.

We loved Narcoossee’s especially with electrical water parade. Topolino’s at sunset is incredible

Jaleo, indoor terrace overlooking the lake.
Upstairs at Bar George.
Back dining room or banquettes of Flying Fish.

Bull and the Bear at the Waldorf Astoria (very near EPCOT resort area) is incredible. Food is amazing with a lot of tableside preparations and service is outstanding (you get a whole team of servers but they work seamlessly with each other).

As mentioned above, Capa at the Four Seasons is also a good option. Views from their rooftop deck are spectacular. Resort overall is beautiful and worth taking the time to explore.

Not yet reopened but love dinner at Jiko and very easy to make a night of it exploring the resort. Flying Fish at the Boardwalk is another yet to reopen restaurant that we really love beautiful restaurant with great food and service- plus a stroll around the Boardwalk after dinner.

Man, I am of no help. Every meal Dh and I do together is romantic and special! Heck, we could make Chef Mickey's feel like the Ritz!

It’s not a full blown dinner but my hubby and I find a couple of nice relaxing bars that have small plates to be romantic for us. We just got back from our trip recently and we ended up at The Enchanted Rose 4 times. The library room is amazing, the bar is really nice. The food was excellent (we tried everything on the menu) excellent cocktails and wine and the wait staff was amazing. We thought it was so enjoyable.....we went back again and again. Another relaxing, romantic (for us) bar is Nomad Lounge. Also excellent food, drinks and wait staff. I think we ended up there 3 times this trip. We aren’t big eaters so the food in both places was certainly enough for us to share and enjoy and still leave feeling full.

Narcoossee's is quieter than CG and if you hit it during fireworks it's extra romantic. I think it's more romantic than other signature restaurants we've been to (Yachtsman, California Grill, Jiko, etc)

Had a nice date night upstairs and outside at Wine Bar George. Yay for relatives who babysit!

Narcoossee's is quieter than CG and if you hit it during fireworks it's extra romantic. I think it's more romantic than other signature restaurants we've been to (Yachtsman, California Grill, Jiko, etc)
I can't agree more. We would rather go to Narcoossee's over California Grill any day!!!!

In all seriousness. What is the love affair with Narcoossee’s? Why that over the others?
I lost the “loving feeling” shortly after brunch was suspended probably around the end of 2018. Great surroundings still but the food and service was lacking.

In all seriousness. What is the love affair with Narcoossee’s? Why that over the others?
In our experience, Narcoossee's is much quicker than California Grill and you still get to see the fireworks. Again, in our experience, the food is better at Narcoossee's than California Grill. I think California Grill is one of the most overrated restaurants at WDW and was never impressed by the food there.

Takumi Tei was an great experience. Very quiet with nice atmosphere. I was expecting sushi to be the feature, but it was steak (specifically Waygu beef). Capa at Four Seasons was nice too. The views are pretty and you can see fireworks from the balcony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter