Romantic spots, moments in the World

For Bruce and I, it is the BC beach. Nothing like sitting on one of nature’s beautiful beaches with the man of your dreams…

I'm planning on watching fireworks from the beach at the Poly. I have heard that's quite lovely. I'm subbing to this thread for more ideas :)

The savanna at Animal Kingdom Lodge
The walking trail along Port Orleans (Riverside, Quarter or in between)
Artist Point
Any of the gardens at EPCOT
The grounds at the Poly

For us it's the late nights walking hand in hand in the parks and just enjoying to sites and sounds of the world.

I really love the France pavillion in WS....

Also agree with sitting on the beach at Poly and watching Wishes. That is what DH and I did the first night of our honeymoon (since our flight didn't get in until 5:00pm-ish and I really wanted to see the castle without using a day of park admission).

The Boardwalk is really fun at night, too.

Honestly, though, I find many places in WDW romantic when the sun goes down.

My husband proposed to me on the balcony of our room in the GF overlooking the castle one evening in 1992 (that was after I had to come back to the room after getting nauseous riding Body Wars in EPCOT).

One night in late November we rode back from Ft. Wilderness on the boat. It was a cold and windy night and my hubby and I were the only ones to sit up front and outside.

The fireworks were going off at the Magic Kingdom and he had his arms wrapped around me and it was beyond Magical. One of those moments that froze in time and can be revisited whenever life gets to be too much.

One night in late November we rode back from Ft. Wilderness on the boat. It was a cold and windy night and my hubby and I were the only ones to sit up front and outside.

The fireworks were going off at the Magic Kingdom and he had his arms wrapped around me and it was beyond Magical. One of those moments that froze in time and can be revisited whenever life gets to be too much.

Awww!! So sweet!! :lovestruc These are the little moments that make Disney special and a reminder that you don't have to be on top of the Contempary or at Victoria & Albert's to find the magic of love and Disney.

My next trip is going to be just me and my DBF. This will be our first trip ALONE. I was wondering where we could find quiet spots just to enjoy by ourselves! Love this thread!

So many of these sounded just lovely. I guess my favorite moments I have experienced were the walk at Riverside and just walking in the parks at night. We usually travel with family, so those little moments when it's just the two of us are rare, so especially sweet! Disney is just such a magical place, that even though we've been married nearly 24 years, we just feel like kids when we're there together!

Ah, I wish I had something to add, but all the good ones have been taken ;)

My favorite is a romantic stroll around Cresent Lake and after Illuminations (anywhere in the WS). I also like Epcot after sunset at the Fountain of Nations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter