• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Romantic restaurants?

mavbrimuss

Mouseketeer
Hi, does anyone know of a nice, romantic restaurant to celebrate our 10th anniversary within the parks?
Thanks!

Probably the most romantic park restaurant is Bistro de Paris in EPCOT. It is upstairs in France, very relaxed, fine dining. Everything else I can think of as "romantic" is at a resort. FWIW.

Thank you for the info. After I sent the message I realized I meant to ask: What restaurants throughout Disney World, including resorts.
Thank you!

We just had a great dinner at Narcoossee's at the GF. The food and service were the best of our whole trip. We also vote for Jiko. If you enjoy having a cocktail before dinner and you go to Jiko, the Victoria Falls bar at AKL is a great spot.

Thank you for the info. After I sent the message I realized I meant to ask: What restaurants throughout Disney World, including resorts.
Thank you!

V&As is the obvious choice for most romantic!

However, if you are not wanting to go that "all out", I would vote for Jiko, Artist Point, Bistro De Paris, or even Blue Zoo. California Grill is in the running, but I have been disappointed with the quality of service my last two times there.

California Grill and Narcoosee's are my picks, especially if you make your reservation at at time that coincides with Wishes! If you want to be in the park, I really love the atmosphere at the San Angel Inn in Mexico...Congratulations on your 10th Anniversary!! :lovestruc

Cali Grill, Jiko, Flyin Fish, Bistro de Paris, Blue Zoo, Narcoossee's, Citricos, artist point (all different types of food and locations)

and the ultimate- Victoria & Alberts

"Within the parks" being the key phrase, I would have to agree with Bistro de Paris in Epcot. It has a nice atmosphere, with excellent service and great food.

"Within the parks" being the key phrase, I would have to agree with Bistro de Paris in Epcot. It has a nice atmosphere, with excellent service and great food.

I believe the OP re-phrased that in post 3.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter