• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Romantic" Moments in Disney World

DISLOVE

Mouseketeer
To word this delicately...

What spots in The World are a good place to steal a moment with your partner?

:lovestruc

grab a hammock at the Poly and watch MK fireworks. This is one of our favorite memories :)

The hamocks are nice at sunset too.
09-02-08_1934.jpg

Very romantic!!!
09-02-08_1936.jpg

First thing in the morning .... when the sun is coming up .... go down to the pool (it will be empty) ... and have a nice soak in the hot tub. We did this several days in a row at WL and it was a very romantic way to start the day!!!

One of my favorite romantic WDW moments is riding Splash Mountain during the fireworks...at least during value season, the lines disappear so you can request your own boat, stay on and keep re-riding, and then you have great views from Splash Mountain of the show!

One of my favorite romantic WDW moments is riding Splash Mountain during the fireworks...at least during value season, the lines disappear so you can request your own boat, stay on and keep re-riding, and then you have great views from Splash Mountain of the show!

I agree, my favorite time riding Splash Mountain is at night and the fireworks make it the best ride in WDW. LOL

I love being at the back end of any of the parks when they close, then hanging back, letting the crowds go away, and slowly walking back to the gates hand in hand. No one creates a better atmosphere at night than Disney.

Well, it's far from a romantic atmosphere, but Spaceship Earth is slow moving, very dark, and has high-back seats. I would have loved going on that ride with a date when I was a teenager... :eek:

Well, it's far from a romantic atmosphere, but Spaceship Earth is slow moving, very dark, and has high-back seats. I would have loved going on that ride with a date when I was a teenager... :eek:

:scared1:

Ha ha! I will admit DH and I have shared a smooch or two on the ride!

Well, in that case, you're also describing the Haunted Mansion ride......:upsidedow

The Haunted Mansion and Spaceship Earth are perfect rides to "cop a feel"/have a romantic moment!:angel:

You want romantic? You have to stay for the "Kiss Goodnight" about 30 minutes after close. Nobody around, the castle puts on a little show.

You want dark? it's all about the "sound rooms" outside the drew carey thing at DHS!!

You want romantic? You have to stay for the "Kiss Goodnight" about 30 minutes after close. Nobody around, the castle puts on a little show.

You want dark? it's all about the "sound rooms" outside the drew carey thing at DHS!!

Funny you brought these up. Ive seen these booths come up in a few posts before saying its a perfect place for a quick adult moment in private. Ive yet to see them, though ive never seeked them out. Are they completely dark and no one can go in them/see in them?

Okay, a romantic dinner at Bistro De Paris, a turn on Haunted Mansion or Spaceship Earth, an unbelievable night watching wishes fireworks at MK. . .sitting at the slushie booth in France during Illuminations. . .

I think I hit all of these on my most recent trip.

Woo Hoo.

I like the hammocks by the Poly while watching fireworks...I think its breathtaking (even though doing it alone can't be called romantic...LOL!)

the right person, almost anywhere at any time can be romantic at Disney but after dark.....the magic seems to have a life of its own. A stolen moment under a poncho on it's a small world, drifting along in a rental boat in the back canals, a slow saunter down the lane to the boats at Fort Wilderness after the Hoop Dee Do, walking the paths around PO Riverside, the beach at the Poly after dark, a stroll around the Seven Seas Lagoon in the moon light...

I can name more :)

I love this thread!!

I've been looking for a few "romantic" spots to surprise DH - Spaceship Earth would be lovely for a little romance, but he might want to hurry back to Pop afterward... LoL!

Also, just as a truly romantic spot, watching the fireworks from the California Grill balcony was absolutely beautiful and having DH hold me and kiss my forehead was probably one of the best moments of my entire life...

If you stay at the Yaght or Beach Club resorts, they have a jacuzzi that's tucked up in the rocks. Nothing more romantic than slipping into the jacuzzi under the stars on a nice night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter