Romantic idea.......

MICKEY69

Mouseketeer
We will be married on march 8, 2004 and i want to do something romantic for my husband to be.

When it was 117 days to our wedding, he went to my office at midnight with a friend and put 11 dozen roses all colors throughout my office, left a card with 1 single read rose. "One rose for each day until we are married and a few extra because I love you".

So now I want to do something for him. I was contacted by Pixies and they had a suggestion to do a scavenger hunt throughout Magic Kingdom and then at the end you will go to a locker and find two wine glasses with a note stating that a bottle of champagne will be at your hotel waiting. I liked the idea but didn't like the price.......

Any suggestions?? We have done the boat ride to watch illuminations, are getting massages, doing a photo session in Magic Kingdom, I had him sitting on a piano in jelly rolls for his bday with a pink feather boa............he wanted to kill me.

I am looking for something good.........Please help
:earsgirl: :earsboy:

Here are a few suggestions.

1. Plan an evening picnic. Take him to the sandy beaches of , Polynesian, GF, Carriebean beach, or any other resort with a beach. Have a dinner packed and a bottle of wine. (one of those wine backpacks or picninc baskets would work great for this. It comes with table service for two, a table cloth, wine glasses, cork screw, chesse cutter and some other odds and end.) Maybe you could even have some candels lit. After your romantic dinner, relax on the beach, (or in a hammock) and watch the fireworks.

2. Do a horse and carriage ride. For about $30 you get a 30 minute horse drawn ride and a bottle of chapagne. (Maybe you can get the carriage to take you to your picnic location?)

3. Take a cruise on the "Breathless" I think this is rented by the hour and can get pretty pricey though.

4. Take a hayride. This may not be as romantic as you would like, but I bet it would be fun and bring out the kid in both of you. Tickets for this are sold at Fort Wildreness.

5. Take him to La Nouba Circus at Down town Disney.

6. I don't know if you would like this next idea, but your guy might... Go fishing! At Port Orleans and some other resorts you can rent fishing poles and boats for a very inexpensive cost. Again, you can pack a lunch and eat on the water, or on the shore.

I can think of many places to have romantic dinners, but these are just a few ideas of creative things to do that wouldn't cost a whole lot of money. I'll let you know if I can think of any more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter