Romantic dinner: CG, Citrico's or Narcosse's

Add me to the Citrico's club. Much more quiet than the other two, and far fewer kids runing around.

butchwheeler: Bistro is a quiet , romantic spot also.

Although I think the food and view at Ca Grill are the best of these 3, I would pick Citricos for most romantic and my reason for this choice is that CG and Narcoosees tend to be a lot noisier which I do not find romantic at all.

My husband and I have dined at all three and completely agree with this statement. :thumbsup2

Hope you don't mind as we can only offer comment on CG and Narcoossees and perhaps the Coral Reef ; we haven't made it to Citricos yet but lets hope the pound recovers a little against the dollar!

My DW and i are split on the CG and Narcoosees debate and when we discussed it , we thought that the Coral Reef was another option. My DW also reminded me that there is the Wine room at CG which is off the main dining area and is a very pleasant discrete space.

I'm sure you will have a great meal whichever you choose - have a great time!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter