• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Romantic Date Night in Epcot

momofmaz

Mouseketeer
My main man and I have a couple hours off thanks to my parents our last night in the World. I have 2 reservations right now but would love to hear thoughts or suggestions. It would need to be an 830ish reservation. Also, if you think just walking around sampling drinks and taking in atmosphere is just as good we are up for that.

ADRs right now:
Via Napoli - the old man is Italian
Marrakesh - we met in the middle east thought it might be fun to relive

I think Via Napoli. Marrakesh doesnt appeal to me at all. What about Coral Reef? The fish tank and dim lighting is kind of neat or Teppan Edo might be fun too. Maybe you could do VN and then walk around a little bit-best of both worlds!

My main man and I have a couple hours off thanks to my parents our last night in the World. I have 2 reservations right now but would love to hear thoughts or suggestions. It would need to be an 830ish reservation. Also, if you think just walking around sampling drinks and taking in atmosphere is just as good we are up for that.

ADRs right now:
Via Napoli - the old man is Italian
Marrakesh - we met in the middle east thought it might be fun to relive

Via Napoli has excellent food, but it is not romantic. If you're wanting Italian, then Tutto Italia is a better choice. It tends to be quieter and feels slightly more formal than most other venues in Epcot.

I haven't been to Marrakesh is a very long time, so I can't really comment on that.

Other options that might be good for a romantic date night:
  • Monsieur Paul - this tends to be adults (not adult only, but not a lot of families go here because of the cost). I've read that service has improved lately and that the food is good (I didn't have a great experience in March, but the most recent reviews have indicated that things have changed).
  • Le Cellier - another Signature, but it has good food and low lighting. The tables are pretty close, which might reduce the "romantic" feeling because you can easily hear your neighbors and vice-versa.

If you're not adverse to leaving Epcot, you might consider one of the Signatures at the Epcot Resort hotels (easy walk from International Gateway). I like Flying Fish, which has a whimsical decor and good food. You will see children there.

In terms of walking around and eating, it really depends on what you mean by "romantic". Is spending time alone with your partner enough to qualify as "romantic"? If so, then walking around WS is a great idea. You can try a wide range of foods and drinks.

Flying Fish isn't in Epcot, but it's nearby at the Boardwalk. It's a perfect dinner date choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter