Romantic anniversary dinner

arubio0801

It all started with a wish...
Hi! We'll be in universal/IOA In October celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary. I'm not sure where to go for dinner to celebrate. We haven't been in almost 7 years! We are not picky eaters at all. We will be staying at RPR which we've loved in the past. We have gone to tchoup chop so I may wanna try something different this time. TIA :flower3:

I would have suggested Tchoup Chop but I see you've done that. How about a little upscale Italian at Bice at Portofino?

from RPH, take the water taxi to city walk.

get off and get in the line for PBH.
i don't feel it is a short walk.
maybe 20 minutes or so.

or you can ask at the front desk of RPH if they will transport you by car since you are celebrating your anniversary at Bice.

Not really a short walk, however, how about a pedicab ride to Portofino? Otherwise, do as the PP suggested and take the boat from City Walk. Actually, the long stroll to Portofino is beautiful and very romantic.

I would suggest The Palm at the HRH. Loved the food. Best steak my husband said he has ever had. It is a bit pricey but would be great for your Anniversary. Check out the menu online.

Emeril's at City Walk for sure. It is better than Tchoup Tchoup and well worth the money.

I would suggest The Palm at the HRH. Loved the food. Best steak my husband said he has ever had. It is a bit pricey but would be great for your Anniversary. Check out the menu online.

Steak is always my husbands first pick! I will for sure look at the menu! Thank you!

That's an option for sure. Is it a short walk from RPR or do we take a boat?

When we stayed at the Royal Pacific last year, they put us in one of the black cars to go over to a concert at the Hard Rock. They said it complimentary service between resorts. We did tip the driver.
When the concert was over, we just did it in reverse. There was someone from bell services in the circular driveway outside the Hard rock and he flagged a car to drive us back.

We really loved the lobby at the RPR for late night sushi. Great atmosphere.

I didn't want to do any walking...too hot...I would have been one sweaty mess by the time we got there.

Happy Anniversary!

When we stayed at the Royal Pacific last year, they put us in one of the black cars to go over to a concert at the Hard Rock. They said it complimentary service between resorts. We did tip the driver. When the concert was over, we just did it in reverse. There was someone from bell services in the circular driveway outside the Hard rock and he flagged a car to drive us back. We really loved the lobby at the RPR for late night sushi. Great atmosphere. I didn't want to do any walking...too hot...I would have been one sweaty mess by the time we got there. Happy Anniversary!

That's great to know thank you!! Yea me either!! Nothing ruins my night then being all sweaty and gross when going to a nice night out!!

That's great to know thank you!! Yea me either!! Nothing ruins my night then being all sweaty and gross when going to a nice night out!!

I know!!!!!

The only reason we found out was because I stopped by the front (by bell services) to inquire about getting a taxi to Hard Rock later that night. I didn't know what the wait would be like. That is when they told me about the complimentary car service between resorts. They were lined up in the driveway.

I know!!!!! The only reason we found out was because I stopped by the front (by bell services) to inquire about getting a taxi to Hard Rock later that night. I didn't know what the wait would be like. That is when they told me about the complimentary car service between resorts. They were lined up in the driveway.

I will have to tell my husband for sure! Going out is a rare treat for us. We have a 4yr old DS and a 5 month old DS. So being able to go on this trip is so exciting! Last thing I need is to be all gross on our anniversary dinner!

What's different about the one in city walk and the one at the resort?

Tchoup Chop is Asian Fusion where Emeril's is more of a NOLA experience.

Emeril's Dinner Menu

I find Emeril's to be more upscale and polished than Tchoup Chop. Service is impeccable and the meals are incredible. We have never been disappointed. There is nothing like watching 6 servers come out to deliver dinner plates synchronized to a party of 12.

also if Italian is on your list Mama Della at portofino is excellent and i like it much better than BiCE.

Tchoup Chop is Asian Fusion where Emeril's is more of a NOLA experience. Emeril's Dinner Menu I find Emeril's to be more upscale and polished than Tchoup Chop. Service is impeccable and the meals are incredible. We have never been disappointed. There is nothing like watching 6 servers come out to deliver dinner plates synchronized to a party of 12.

Thank you we will check it out!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter