Romance for 2 package

zealandsmom

DIS Veteran
Do you think it's worth it?... Since I could bring my own champagne?
Just wondering if you have gotten the waffle robe and liked it? Thanks!

l would like to know about the robe as well. l want one, my husband doesn't and would like to order the package for my daughter and sister in law without it being a romantic package. l was hoping l could just order two more robes.

We should meet! I am getting the Romance Package purely for the two robes, as Disney only supplies robes in concierge cabins. The lined robes are available in one of the onboard gift shops, can't recall the price, fairly certain that the unlined robes are not available in the shops.

As to the contents of the Romance Package: the robes are unlined waffle-weave robes with the Disney Cruise Line logo machine embroidered on the front upper left side. They are a generous fit. The "champagne" is a low-end domestic sparkling white wine, in my opinion the chocolates are not terrific. Last time we got this package, I took the chocolates to dinner with me and gave them to the little girls at the table next to us (with their parents' permission). I do like getting a long-stemmed rose though.

I was on the dream last weekend for my birthday and my husband surprised me with this package! The room host did a nice job having it all displayed when I came in the room and I feel it's a great souvenir for the money. The robes are waffle knit, the rose was beautiful, the chocolates were ok and the champagne we used to have mimosas in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter