Romance at Sea questions

amtmommy

Mouseketeer
Hi,
I am interested in booking this as part of our cruise. We are traveling with DD (6).
I just was curious about a couple of things.
Now DH isn't much into the spa thing. Does anyone know if the spa allows one person to get 2 treatmennts vrs. a couple getting one each?

Also, What are the other advantages of doing a Romance Package?
It seems to be a good thing, but being new to the cruise thing I wanted to check in with the vetrans.
Thanks

If your DH isn't going to want to do the massage then I would not suggest this package.

It is $299 for the escape. It includes a "gift", couples massage, priority seating at Palo, turn down service and champagne breakfast in bed.

A couples massage alone is $178. Palo is $20 for the two of you and it depends on the monetary value you want to assign for the breakfast in bed and the turndown service. It would be less expensive for you to just do a spa treatment on your own if he isn't interested.

Sue Ellen

Yes, that is a viable option. A cocruiser of mine did that, two treatments instead of the couples massage. You can see her comments in the thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=506211

It also includes (at this time) the ability to choose your own dinner rotation, as well as make (but the price is not included) Palo brunch and tea ressies, and ressies for the spa ahead of time. Peace of mine in terms of the ressie rush, apparently. *grin* (Never had to do that because on the first cruise we got this package)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter