• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rolling Tote Recommendations

maciec

AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?
I am looking for some sort of rolling tote or a non suitcase style bag for flying. I don't put clothes in it, but miscellaneous items I would need on the plane and I don't really want to pack like my ipad, charges, lap blanket book, stuff like that. Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Look into LUG. Quilted duffel bag (propeller), puddle jumper, carry-all overnight, soft sided spinner wheelie. I have several. Got from QVC but LUG has their own website. May have more options. Really like the organization with LUG.

I really like Delsey; very lightweight and good warranty. Personally I prefer the kind that is NOT a purse-handled tote, because I find that the handles get in the way when I'm trying to access it while on the plane. https://www.delsey.com/us/en/l/carry-on/under-seaters/. I was in an accident a few years back and ended up using mine as an everyday briefcase for 6 months while I healed sufficiently, and it held up nicely to being used 5 days a week and hauled up and down stairs.

My parent's have something similar. It works really well for them. One thing, if you go with something like this, make sure it has the strap on the back (the one they linked does) that fits over the handle of your larger bag so it sits securely on top. Two rolling items is a pain expecially when they are so different in size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter