Rolling Soft Sided Cooler

SMorgan711

It all starts with a wish!
Hi everyone! My husband and I are going to the NASCAR race in Darlington over Labor Day weekend. Having just got back from Daytona, we are looking to buy a rolling soft sided cooler that we saw everywhere. The problem I'm having is the dimensions. It needs to be smaller then 14x14x14. I bought one from Bealls which was 50% off but once it arrived, it was too tall measuring with the wheels (about 17") Now I'm sure no one is measuring them but seeing as it's just the two of us, the smaller the better in my opinion. I'm also not looking to spend a fortune.

The closest I found was one from Amazon that says it's 12x9.5x4. I just wanted to inquire here to see if anyone has any they use and approve which isn't too expensive. I've been googling, googling and googling to no avail and am starting to think they don't exist. the problem is.. I've seen them in person haha!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter