Roller Needs Some Pins and Magic :)

Hi, I'll trade the 3 Halloween pins you want for 2 blue crates and a green philimagic chair. Let me know ^^

Hi there tigger :) I have done a lot of thinking about this and if you have those pins, i would be willing to do Purple and Blue scoreboard for the pins that you have, might be able to add in a nemo middle for you :goodvibes let me know which pins you have and we can go from there, thanks :)

Roller,
I verified the following pins:

Space Mt. Sign Pin
Space Mt. Asteriods Pin
Happiest Celebration on Earth Pin
Jungle Cruise Laughing Zebra Pin
New Years 06

Only problem is, I meant to type Purple Penny Press, not the scorecard. Is it possible to do the Green & Blue Scorecard :confused3 I should be alive for a few more hours, as last week my mom kept falling, once right on top of me, and I not sure if I am *actually* alive or not :lmao:

:hug:
Lyn

Hi, I'll trade the 3 Halloween pins you want for 2 blue crates and a green philimagic chair. Let me know ^^

That's a deal :)

Roller,
I verified the following pins:

Space Mt. Sign Pin
Space Mt. Asteriods Pin
Happiest Celebration on Earth Pin
Jungle Cruise Laughing Zebra Pin
New Years 06

Only problem is, I meant to type Purple Penny Press, not the scorecard. Is it possible to do the Green & Blue Scorecard :confused3 I should be alive for a few more hours, as last week my mom kept falling, once right on top of me, and I not sure if I am *actually* alive or not :lmao:

Lyn

I will do the green and blue scoreboard for them :)

Roller :)

Ok, I should be in my room from now until 2:40 or so VMK time. Search The_Imagine for it.

Sounds good :thumbsup2 Are you going to join Bubble and myself for some friendly pirate: in about 30 minutes? Hope you can :goodvibes

Lyn

I'll have to ask my parents bc they're making me watch the air-show bc it's right in front of our house, hopefully i'll be able to make it :) if not i'll be able to trade around 4:00 pacific.

Roller

Ok, I should be in my room from now until 2:40 or so VMK time. Search The_Imagine for it.

I'll try to make it, probably won't, if not i'll be able to meet later tonight or tomorrow.

NOTE TO EVERYONE: I am going on vacation from sunday morning until friday afternoon, you may still offer but i won't be able to respond until then bc no internet :sad1:

Roller

Send me a PM in VMK and we can make the trade really quick when you are on later :thumbsup2

I'll have to ask my parents bc they're making me watch the air-show bc it's right in front of our house, hopefully i'll be able to make it :) if not i'll be able to trade around 4:00 pacific.

Roller

hiya roller,
i have a halloween '06 pin ( don't know if you need it ), a halloween spider pin, and i think a space mountain astroids pin ( i need to check if i still have that lol ). if your at all interested in any of it, just message me. thanks :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter