Rollaway cots and sidebars

disneydreamerinny

Elliot’s MiMi
Can you rent these from Disney for PopCentury? If so, should I add it to the reservation or just ask when we check in? Any experience? Are the cots comfortable? There are 9 of us all together with 3 rooms. I'm thinking the full size beds probably wont be too comfy for 2 adults to sleep in. (My 23 yo daughter and myself) Hubby will have his own bed to snore in.
The bed rails are for my 2 yo grandson in the next room with mommy and daddy.
Thanks all!

Can you rent these from Disney for PopCentury? If so, should I add it to the reservation or just ask when we check in? Any experience? Are the cots comfortable? There are 9 of us all together with 3 rooms. I'm thinking the full size beds probably wont be too comfy for 2 adults to sleep in. (My 23 yo daughter and myself) Hubby will have his own bed to snore in.
Thanks all!

There are no roll away cots available at Pop. I would suggest bringing/shipping a blow up mattress.

Thanks all!

Eh, a full size should be fine. My husband and I had a full size bed for 2 years after we were married until we could afford to upgrade to the queen we have now. It was fine. I'm glad we have the queen now, but we could definitely do a full for a few nights if we needed to.

You should be able to call housekeeping to request bed rails. We have never had an issue with them bringing them to our rooms. Just call when you check in.

Eh, a full size should be fine. My husband and I had a full size bed for 2 years after we were married until we could afford to upgrade to the queen we have now. It was fine. I'm glad we have the queen now, but we could definitely do a full for a few nights if we needed to.

Not fine for us and obviously not fine for OP.

OP There are no roll a way beds available. You can bring an inflatable air mattress for the room. Bed rails can be requested or checkin.

I don't understand. But, ok.

Not everyone is comfortable sharing a full size bed. Some people just don't fit, and some don't like to be that squashed. What's not to understand? I've shared many a bed, but I wouldn't be comfortable in a full size with another adult.

While our setup might not be the solution for you, you might take away a helpful tip. If you don't end up with bedrails (we didn't even though we requested them), we pushed the bed against the wall for our little one. That protected one side, and I slept on the other side. It worked out well for us. My husband slept with our 6 year old and I slept with the 14month old (who sleeps better in a bed than a pack n play).

As for a full size not being comfortable for you and your daughter, I would pack or send an air mattress. I know I would rather share a full sized bed with my mom than an air mattress, but some people prefer the other way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter