Roll Up To Win.

I'm a timmie's fan what can I say, every morning on the way to work I buy a tims coffee.. and I think i've only one what twice.. and it was :surfweb: ( picture that a cup of joe) And that was about a year or so ago.. If i won the Rav I think i'd sell it and pay for a trip On the magic! or the wonder I don't care.. :rotfl:

still not sure why my trip counter isn't working.. any ideas? :confused3

mc'smommy said:
I won a coffee yesterday 1 /6 now...

Odds of winning are 1 in 9 ... LOL

and no purchase necessary !!!! LOL
So the cup says !

I won a coffee - but it was off of a tea order. I am assuming I can substitute a tea for a coffee. More likely is I will order my tea as per normal and forget I have the freebie on my dash!

Anyone hear the location of winners yet? Apparently someone in Oromocto,NB won one.

Still stuck at 1 win.

I heard one of the Tim Hortons in St. Albert, AB had a vehicle winner.

I'm 0 for 4.
If you're really feeling lucky you can bid on a "Tim Hortons Roll Up the Rim to Win Coffee Cup" on ebay today - current bid is $0.05. I'd post the URL, but apparently I'm not allowed to yet.

mousie4531 said:
still not sure why my trip counter isn't working.. any ideas? :confused3

It looks like you copied and pasted the code for "HTML" instead of "bbCode".
I'd post the correct URL, but I'm not allowed to yet. I sent you an email. Or you can just go back to the TickerFactory web site and re-do it, picking the bbCode.

Fish

Oh great... an excuse to stop and get a tea on the way to swimming lessons tonight :woohoo:

I have never ever won on the roll up the rim..... mind you I don't get out much either.... the long commute to work is down the stairs to the kitchen to grab my tea and turn on my puter before kids start arriving!! :lmao:

This year 0/4, dh 0/9

About three years ago I won the Schwinn bicycle. Boy was I surprised when I rolled the rim :Pinkbounc

0 for 7 for me.. does it matter what size you order? I go for the mediums more than other other size.

Most people I know are 0/10 or something like that. So far, I'm 0/4 but I'm *trying* to cut down on the sweets and caffene. I'm always amazed when I go into Tim's and see the hundreds of winners ... how come it's never me :guilty: :rotfl:

And here's a reminder to always roll up the rim :) I'd hate to be the person who threw that winning cup away!

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNe...hortons_fight_060308/20060308?hub=CTVNewsAt11

Hello Everyone :)
I finally won something this year... :cheer2:
Its something that is going to get me up and going :yay:
( no its not the car :sad2: ) its a :coffee: !! :goodvibes
Oh well better a :coffee: in the hand than a :car: in the bush :lmao:
Have a great day all!
Wenabre

bunnyfoo said:
And here's a reminder to always roll up the rim :) I'd hate to be the person who threw that winning cup away!

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNe...hortons_fight_060308/20060308?hub=CTVNewsAt11

Saw this report on the news this morning. Apparantly someone has come forward saying that it was her cup that was thrown away.
I bet if it was a donut they wouldn't be fighting over it like they are now. Hmm, if the first kid had won a donut would she have shared it with her friend? Or just kept it for herself and said "finders-keepers"

I think we need a poll for this one - anyone know how to set one up?
Options eg - Child who found the cup keeps the car, Child who rolled the rim keeps the car, Both children share the car/money received from the sale of the car, Tim Hortons keeps the car since both children are minors and cannot make claim, etc.
I'd be interested in seeing results from this one! :surfweb:

mickeywho? said:
Saw this report on the news this morning. Apparantly someone has come forward saying that it was her cup that was thrown away.
I bet if it was a donut they wouldn't be fighting over it like they are now. Hmm, if the first kid had won a donut would she have shared it with her friend? Or just kept it for herself and said "finders-keepers"

I think we need a poll for this one - anyone know how to set one up?
Options eg - Child who found the cup keeps the car, Child who rolled the rim keeps the car, Both children share the car/money received from the sale of the car, Tim Hortons keeps the car since both children are minors and cannot make claim, etc.
I'd be interested in seeing results from this one! :surfweb:

Good grief! I figured someone was going to come forward to claim the cup was their's :rotfl: I wonder if they're going to start fingerprinting the cup :lmao:

I think the cup belongs to the first child, the one who found it. I think they should have sold the car and shared the money. Kind of sad because the two girls wanted to go to WDW together but with all this fighting, it probably won't happen.

highland3 said:
We were among the lucky ones two years ago and won a GMC Canyon. The novelty still hasn't worn off. It was our first new vehicle.

Last year... couple of coffees and a donut.

So far this year... nada.

But.... they sure don't owe me anything. Maybe I'll buy some Tim's stocks when they come up for sale soon.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!! :thumbsup2

Wow Highland3, that's awesome!!!! :thumbsup2

I can certainly understand how you'd still be thrilled about it! :)

You know, the young girls who won the vehicle had the right idea about sharing the prize. Leave it to the adults to mess it up. :rolleyes:

Kim

Chances to play again? Well now is that nice of them! Ah Canadians, we're just so nice we want everyone to feel they have a chance. :goodvibes

Currently drinking #16~we'll see how it goes...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter