Roll Up the Rim...prize counter

HI All,

I was 0 for 7 until today...now I'm 1 for 8 and my 1 was a GPS system! :banana:

CJM

Wow! Congrats! That beats a donut anyday! (unless it's an apple fritter and then it might be close...)

I saw this on the Tim Horton's website and think this is very cool. What an excellent way to support our troops. Good work Tim Horton's :thumbsup2

Roll Up The Rim To Win Kandahar

rollup-kaf-2008-151x243.jpg

In Kandahar, at the NATO military base, military customers will be rolling up the rim of a specially designed camouflage contest cup. Prizes include:

5 x $1000 Cash
100 Garmin eTrex Vista Navigation devices
1000 Special Edition Kandahar Tim Hortons Caps
Over 6000 food prizes
Many of Tim Hortons generous promotion partners contributed to Roll Up The Rim in Kandahar in support of the troops.

My kids just left for March break but at 2 o'clock I took my youngest out of school early(so we could spend some time together before they left) and we went to Tim's....2 hot chocolates and no winners.

Now the girls are gone and I think I need to go back for something stronger.....

This is not a goood year at all for me. My wife suggested that I just go to Micky D's and get the breakfast sandwich or cinnimon bun this weekend as it includes a free small coffee ... I would be a winner there for sure! LOL

Two coffee's today. No winners.

So on 19 coffee cups = 1 coffee winner

(all large cups)

I wish I didn't like Tim Horton's coffee so that I could protest a bit. :)

Gary

This is my first year playing - I only recently became addicted to Tim's. I'm 3 for 9 on large cups, winning coffees. Cool!

Someone mentioned most of their wins were from drive-thru's, that's me too...

This afternoon ordered a medium inside of Tims and won a coffee... There goes the theory of only drive threw winnings....:surfweb:

Got my final cup of RUTR java this morning at Tim Hortons.
Got a "play again", go figure!

So on 20 coffee cups = 1 coffee winner

Wasn't a good promotion for me this year at all. Now off to the sunny south I go where there is no Tim Hortons.

Good luck everyone!

Gary

Not looking good....

3 large = 1 free coffee
6 medium = 2 free coffees

Can I at least get a donut - I'm always looking for an excuse for something fattening...

No luck so far. 0 for 7 medium steeped teas.

I guess I'll have to try a large for sure next time!

Haven't had a winner in a while now...should have stopped the second day!

4 large = 1 free coffee
8 medium = 2 free coffees

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I couldn't go yesterday after work because I thought it was probably a better idea to go straight home...storm of the week was starting.

I can't go today because the storm is still raging.

Tomorrow.........

I'm 3 for 14 - all medium hot chocolates.
My first win was the Tims card (I was very excited), and since then I've won two coffees :)

I don't know how many I've bought, one a day, I have won 5 free coffees so far!
I find it odd that I have only won coffees this year:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter