Roll Tide!

Exactly how far down their roster does Bama need to go to allow Michigan State to make this a game??? 42-0

I don't know what the problem is with MSU today. Our poor quarterback is getting ground to pieces! Hello, a little protection form the line please!

I just joked on my facebook page that I was going to take my MSU t-shirt off and burn it in protest of their poor play. I figured we would loose, but I didn't think we would forget how to play. Sad and pathetic.

Congrats Bama!

I don't know what the problem is with MSU today. Our poor quarterback is getting ground to pieces! Hello, a little protection form the line please!

I just joked on my facebook page that I was going to take my MSU t-shirt off and burn it in protest of their poor play. I figured we would loose, but I didn't think we would forget how to play. Sad and pathetic.

Congrats Bama!

The speed and athleticism of the SEC big men is truly what makes the SEC as good as they are. Everyone has speed in the skill positions, SEC has 300 pounders with speed.

Congrats Bama fans!

Our Mich St. team was pathetic in this game. I do think the seniors have a lot to be happy about with this season though.

SEC football at it's finest. Florida & Mississippi State played well today too!

Hopefully Arkansas, LSU, and Auburn will continue to show the level of play in the SEC in their games.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter