• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Roll Call: Who's going to DLR this coming week?

We were planning on leaving Friday the 21st. We have sick kids, and now with the fires we may have to cancel.

It's disappointing, although not a big deal at all compared to those loosing their homes. :sad1:

We are on our way Tues the 18th! No fire worries . We have airline tickets bought so we are going for sure, things should be better soon the weather man said here.

We'll be there the 19th, 20th, & 21st! I think most of the fires are in the San Fernando Valley, so nothing to worry about there... even the Sylmar fire is an hour away. As long as no one in the family is particularly smoke-sensitive everyone should be ok!

Oooo wow, scratch that... things got worse tonight while I was working. Hope it clears up a little this week!

My sister just emailed me that Yorba Linda and Anaheim Hills has a huge fire and many losing homes. :eek: This is not far from DLR at all. Plus yesterday the freeways in that area were closed. I was a DLR a few years ago when there was a big fire and it was ashy all day long.

We arrive Wed night and plan to go to the parks Thu-Sat...we are flying from Houston and this is the only time we can get off school (easily) so we have to come. Hoping the fires dissipate and can get under control soon...:wizard: :wizard:

As I just posted in the So Cal Fire thread, the winds are suppose to shift directions starting tonight. An on shore breeze will push the smoke away from DL towards the Inland Empire. Even if the fires are still burning, DL should be fine. But let's hope the fires are out soon. Fireman are great HEROS!!!

We fly in Friday night. I have my fingers crossed that the winds die down soon and that the cooler temps help the fire fighters contain them.

Hello,

is anyone going in late Nov. or early Dec. is a photoshare that will accept one more?

We will be there Nov. 21 :banana: :banana: :banana:
until Tue. Nov. 25

thanks,
Mimi

First and foremost, I hope everyone is safe. We are set to fly in on Thursday and be at the parks Friday-Monday. Hopefully things will be under control by then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter