Roll Call of ROLES Fall 2009

ckrisie

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone! I just got my acceptance letter today! I just thought that I set up a list of who is doing what in the Fall!

I am doing attractions! WOOT WOOT! My first choice! :banana:

Hurray! Congrats! What attraction do you hope you get?

I just got mine today; I'm hospitality! I really hope I get the Polynesian.

Hi, i'm Joseph, I got offered Attractions 3 hours ago on my Interview, Hope to get SSE, SM or Caroussel of Progress

QSFB... not my first choice, but it will be fun. I am extending so maybe I can work some other positions while im down there.

Congrats everyone! It's so exciting to see when someone gets accepted!

Hurray! Congrats! What attraction do you hope you get?

I just got mine today; I'm hospitality! I really hope I get the Polynesian.

Are you currently majoring in Hospitality?
I know it's a selective role and I was wondering what questions you were asked while interviewed.

I got my letter today
Housekeeping
not my first choice but def still a good one
YAY DISNEY

im going down there may 20th

thats not very far away at all!

I am majoring in Hospitality and Tourism Management.

I actually only received one Hospitality question: what would you do if a guest had come back from a long day, was visible upset, and told you that they were disappointed because Space Mountain was down at the Magic Kingdom?

QSFB... not my first choice, but it will be fun. I am extending so maybe I can work some other positions while im down there.

If you're going to extend make sure you keep your record clean as a whistle. It's ok if you HAVE to call in because your sick. But don't make your call ins excessives and try to avoid having "documented discussions" etc...

I got Merch again. I really wanted photopass, but i think they didnt give it to me because of my tattoos.

I just got my acceptance letter today!

I'll be doing Merchandise for the Fall- my first choice! I'm so excited :goodvibes

Congratulations everyone! Can't wait to get down there and meet you all!!

I got my letter March 05, Full Service Food & Beverage is what I'll be doing, my choice numero uno

I am really excited!!! I got accepted in late February for Vacation Planner! My first choice was merch but because I am graduating in May with a Marketing degree I think VP fits a little better!!! I am going May 20th, message me if you are too, Id like to meet some people before I get there!!!!

Congrats to everyone that has been accepted! I got my letter a few weeks ago and I will be doing QSFB for Fall Advantage!pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter