Roll Call for all those at the Beach/Yacht Club the last two weeks in August!!!!!

GaRedHead

Earning My Ears
Just thought I would make a roll call for all of us that are using that amazing offer with a certain travel company for the Beach/Yacht Club during the last two weeks of August.

My husband wanted me to check on if we would be able to get Free Dining during our dates, but he has since said never mind we will just stay at the Yacht Club!!!

OK my dates are the 19th-25th, whats yours and which hotel?

No we are staying at the Yacht Club. But yes the Beach Club was available until it sold out first. But I really wanted a full size balcony with my room.

We're in for Yacht Club August 23-30!!!! :woohoo: Beach Club was sold out, but secretly I was kinda happy because Yacht Club was a dream resort of mine, the balcony was important to me and I think I will prefer the decor and atmosphere.

Come and check out the BC / YC FAQ thread on the resort board!!! There on page one, you will see a "Be Our Guest" List, and each month there is a breakdown of Dis visitors!!!

Dee is in charge of the thread, and does an AMAZING job at updating photos!!

Just sent out a request for pricing. Had a lot of finances pop up and hoping this comes on a lot less than our bounceback for the poly. We really don't want to give up Deluxe in August if we don't gave to!

Has anyone ever used this company? I have only ever booked through Disney...

can I ask what offer I just booked BC for 8/27-9/2 through AAA did I miss another deal????

Well we didnt book any deal with a travel company, we are DVC but are staying at Beach Club Villas August 26 - September 2!

We will be at POR 8/19 - 8/27 on bounceback free dining and YC 8/27 - 8/30!!! We've always wanted to try a deluxe resort and the agency exclusive special of $190 a night from Magical Vacations made it possible!!! Can't wait to try Stormalong Bay and be able to walk back from Epcot!

Count us in on the same deal. YC August 19-26, me and the 2 kiddos :dance3:

We're staying at the Beach Club 08/24 - 08/30 because of the fantastic Labor Day special we got from Magical Vacations. It's going to cost us LESS than a reservation at a Moderate!

The Room Only discount came out about a week after we booked, and so we thought about cancelling and reserving a Moderate instead. But it would have only saved us $175, and we wouldn't have been steps away from Epcot. So, we decided to stick with the Beach Club.

If they offer Free Dining, on the other hand, we'll totally get a new reservation and skip the Deluxe. Free food is free food, after all. ;)

Also same offer. 8/21-8/27. BC 2 adults and 2 kids in one room. Other room 2 adults.

We also booked the deal and are staying at YC from 8/24-9/1. I would have preferred BC but it was already sold out when we booked. I'm very excited about it though! :cool1:

We are booked at the YC through the deal for Aug 24-31st.

So excited to be going!!!

We are booked at the YC through the deal for Aug 24-31st.

So excited to be going!!!

With the deal did it become cheaper then staying at a moderate resort? I have reservations at the Riverside Aug 24-31. Just curious :)

With the deal did it become cheaper then staying at a moderate resort? I have reservations at the Riverside Aug 24-31. Just curious :)

I can tell you the cost as I do not know what the moderates cost. BC is $190 per nights (room only). They added tickets. In my case we got. 6 day park hoppers. You get 1 free water park pass each person with this offer. My total for 2 adults and 2 kids for 6 nights is $2465. The dining plan can not be added to this package. I am figuring at most $1000 for food. Free dining promotion still would have been $$$$ more. It is a terrific price. I was lucky to score BC before it sold out I also booked a room for my aunt who will be joining us. Her total for the same was between $1400-$1500. For the six nights and tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter