Roll call for 10/29/09 3 night Bahamian - General chit chat

So I think we made a big mistake. We were in a Cat 4 and are now considering booking a Cat 10 or 11. How much of a difference is there between the Cat 4 with the verrandah and the inside rooms with no view? Maybe we should have done this the other way around from the beginning. Any one got experience with this?

Great food report Wendy!:thumbsup2 Margarita's are also my drug of chioce - along with an ice cold Coca-Cola!

Hi all :) im still here !!

These are a couple of meet pics that i have

385.jpg

333.jpg

Hi guys, I just thought I'd pop over and let you know that me and Natalie have started our trip report over on the UK trip reports board. We are only up to Chapter two so far but please come and have a read - I promise I'll get on to the cruise as soon as I can and say lots of nice things about you lovely people :)

i remember someone here mentioning a board for the Cat 12s or something does this ring a bell anyone ? if so i need the link trying to figure out when the cat 12s will be released for Oct 2010

That would be nice if they did!! I checked the boards (and the internet) but I couldn't find a release schedule - maybe my search wasn't up to par. It looks like DCL opened up Cat. 12 cabins for Jan-Mar. 2010 back in August-Sept. 2009 - about 5 months in advance. Maybe check back in a few months? (I so dislike having to be patient!!) :goodvibes

Have a good day!

i remember someone here mentioning a board for the Cat 12s or something does this ring a bell anyone ? if so i need the link trying to figure out when the cat 12s will be released for Oct 2010

That would be nice if they did!! I checked the boards (and the internet) but I couldn't find a release schedule - maybe my search wasn't up to par. It looks like DCL opened up Cat. 12 cabins for Jan-Mar. 2010 back in August-Sept. 2009 - about 5 months in advance. Maybe check back in a few months? (I so dislike having to be patient!!) :goodvibes

Have a good day!

I'm confused guys :confused3 What's the deal with Cat 12s? Can you not book them straight away any more or soemthing?

I'm confused guys :confused3 What's the deal with Cat 12s? Can you not book them straight away any more or soemthing?

I don't think they are always available. Can anyone else verify this?

The TA on this past October cruise told me that they had so many Cat. 11s available for the cruise I was looking at that they didn't have Cat.12s offered.

Also, some of the Cat.11s I looked at for next Fall were the same price I've seen for Cat. 12s in the past. I'm no expert on Disney cruises, so if anyone can offer an explanation better than this, please do!

Have a great day!
Go Jackets!

Hi all, thought i would pop by and say hello :) how is everyone doing ? hope your christmas preperations are coming along nicely xx

Hi all,
Hope everyone is having a great holiday season what ever you are celebrating!

Oh my, that is an incredible trip report. Your photos are completely stunning.

I was pleased to see the mention of our little group at the bar on Castaway Cay - that is pretty much where Nat and I whiled away the afternoon. You put us to shame with all your activity ;)

Thanks for the excellent reminder of good times :thumbsup2

Great TR! I'm so glad to see one finished since I'll never write one! ;) It brings back memories of a great cruise.

January is finally slow enough to finish my very short trip write up. It's not too exciting, but that's the way a vacation should be.

http://home.earthlink.net/~runskyhy/TR20091124Asmall.pdf

Great report :thumbsup2

Oh my, that is an incredible trip report. Your photos are completely stunning.

I was pleased to see the mention of our little group at the bar on Castaway Cay - that is pretty much where Nat and I whiled away the afternoon. You put us to shame with all your activity ;)

Thanks for the excellent reminder of good times :thumbsup2

:rotfl2: its very hard to beat me to a bar, i can usually be relied upon to get there smartish !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter