Roll call for 10/29/09 3 night Bahamian - General chit chat

Yes! our family is well! Thank God! We are packed and ready to leave in the morning. We should get to Port Canaveral about 3 in the afternoon. I hope everyone has safe travels and see you at the Port!

are you serious no drinking in the hot tub ??? I guess it would make sense after all this aint carnival LOL ... It is ok 1 drink the entire cruise will do me good ...like I said - not a drinker .

so I would be WAY bummed if we didnt get to go to CC SOOOOOO bummed . I called today and the lady I talked to had not herd of rough seas but shes a phone operator so who knows LOL
Thanks for sharing the food pics IM STARVING !!!! I cant WAIT to eat !

ok I bumped my shuttle to 1030 ! we will see you all there
there is a wedding scheduled for secret deck 7 on Friday at 430 so no access to it for all of us till about 630 Denver says that you dont have to worry his potty box will not be in the wedding LOL they are moving it for that time :rotfl2:

only :banana: left - leaving here at 8 AM to meet Mary at the airport WOO HOO

We are ready to go. DD is getting better just a little slower than I would like. We will be there with a breathing machine..... I am so ready to go!

See you all soon:dance3:

Ok all .... Im ready to ROCK !!!! we r all packed loaded and Denver has had his bath !!!! We leave in 8 hours which means I should be sleeping LOL oh well I can play catch up during our 6 hrs of flight time . So I wont be signing on again so
SEE YOU ALL THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEA

Good Morning from the Happiest Place on Earth. :wave:

Great evening at the MNSSHP.
The parade was excellent.
We did not do much trick or treating.
Do have some suckers. :dogdance:
Saw a lot of "Freds" and "Barneys"....no "Wilmas":confused3

We're either off to Animal Kingdom or the Studios today.
Taking it nice and easy. Resting somewhat for the big day tomorrow.:banana:

See ya all real soon!:earboy2:

are you serious no drinking in the hot tub ??? I guess it would make sense after all this aint carnival LOL ... It is ok 1 drink the entire cruise will do me good ...like I said - not a drinker .

Just kidding....I think there are signs, but sometimes I can't read.:goodvibes
So just go ahead and have your drink in the hot tub.

Hello to all those that remain! :wave2: Here I am sitting at work. :rolleyes: :scared1: It's raining and about 50 degrees here in upstate NY. I will be leaving work around 3pm to pick up the family and head to the airport. We'll be staying at the Hyatt tonight and hope to be at the port between 10 and 11am.

Safe travels, everyone... We're almost there!!! :woohoo:

Steve

Looks like I'm one of the last! I'm still waiting on my husband to come home from work. His "leaving early" has turned into probably staying late. I hope we don't run into too much traffic in ATL. Looks like we'll be heading out around 6 pm at the earliest. Thankfully, we are only going 4 hours tonight and will do the rest in the morning.

Just ONE vacation it would be extra special nice to leave ON TIME!! :)

Right now we are at OKW.
Will be heading to the ship soon.
Can't wait to see everyone.

What a great cruise! Although I didn't make it to the meet-and-greet (and was roundly chastised by Cari! heh), I did get to meet some of you at various points in the cruise.

The FE was so much fun this year. Alannah really loved checking for 'loots' each time we came back to the stateroom -- she wanted to check every five minutes whilst we were in it!

Thank you to everyone in Group A for the fun stuff!

Sitting in a hotel in Orlando, getting ready to travel back to Denver tomorrow...hope we don't have to dig out the car!

Gary X

Just wanted to say thanks to all my Group B peeps. I didnt get to meet anyone but my kids thoroughly enjoyed all the treats everyone left in our fish extender. It was a great cruise - too short - but great anyway.

Thanks Again

Thank you group A for all the wonderful fish extender stuff, ya’ll made an exciting trip over the top!

Thanks again!
Mike, Stacey, Taylor and Alyssa

well it's back to work for me today - BOO HISS! We had a great time and thanks for all the great FE loot Group B! We booked onboard to get the discounts and credits but will change the date. Trying to decide between Alaska, Mediterranian or the Dream! Looking forward to seeing some pictures posted soon.

Back to the real world. Thank you all for the great gifts. They were amazing. You all worked so hard on those! I enjoyed meeting you all.

To Karen and Joh....Ashley certainly enjoyed your girls, Thank you for sharing them with her!!!!!! She is planning her next cruise with her new friends. lol.

Hello all. The first day back wasn't too bad, but not as good as being on vaca! Any of you on Facebook? Look me up - Krista Abbott Byrd. I'd love to keep up with your upcoming adventures.

Hi Everyone

Sorry we missed you at the meet and greet...but thanks group B for all the great FE presents...Elizabeth loved checking everytime we got back to the room

What fantastic weather we had....wow

Got to see the X-1 rocket go the day before the cruise...definitely a bucket list check mark....

Spent Sunday night at Magic Kingdom for the Halloween Party...brought home like 25 pounds worth of candy

Already planning the next trips...maybe the Innaguaral sailing of the Dream?

First day back to work Tueday...yuck

Check Back Soon

Lawrence::MickeyMo

Hi guys - well, we finally made it home at 3 pm UK time after leaving Orlando International at 7.15 pm local time yesterday.

We had a nightmare journey, culminating in an overtired husband putting petrol in our diesel car and having to wait over 3 hours for the recovery service to pick us up, fix the car and get us on our way.

Still, we are home and very sad - we loved the cruise and had great fun taking part in the FE exchange and meeting all of you guys. DH and DS are currently asleep on the sofa, DD1 is upstairs on facebook and DD2 and I are watching Hercules.

We spent our last night at WDW in a Grand Villa at Bay Lake Towers, with a MK view which was absolutely phenomenal.

I hope we can keep this thread going and, as soon as I've got myself sorted, I'll post some pictures :)

We're back too! Great big thanks for all the great FE gifts!!!! My kids counted the FE as their trick-or-treating this year since we didn't get to do it on the boat. :mad: we never got the paper about trick-or-treating or the bags before we left the ship in Nassau so we got back on board too late to get loot. I was really bummed that they didn't save that for Halloween. I was also bummed that they cut into pirate night so people were dressed up as all kinds of things. Was anyone else bothered by the early celebration of Halloween besides me? Other than that we had a great time, it was nice to see all of you guys on board. I'll let you all know when I've had a chance to add my photos to photobucket.

Hi all
We r home too so sad .... but Denver says he is glad to be in hos own bed !!! I am too ! We had such fun this year crusing and doing the FE we had a FANTASTIC group !!! I hope we can all KIT and if you facebook please look us up
Cari Shields ( i am in Ca and have pic of me and dogs ) I would love to keep this thread going or something we had a really fun group !!!! Got to pick on Garyx this year more than last ALWAYS FUN !!! and re booked for the same 3 night cruise coming home on Oct 31 leaving Oct 28th i think ? Anyways if your considering sailing Halloween again and a 3 nighter ( GARY ) come sail with us and find us we will be on that thread as soon as we find out how to start it as it is not started ( joh how do i do this > )
I really enjoyed the meet and all the FEs and THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH everyone for the goodies for Denver - we took home SOOOOOooooooo many treats it was FANTASTIC . He even got specail room service from canadian friends we will NEVER forget !!!! thanks guys your very special people ALL OF YOU
we will be back on again very soon and I am going to my facebook right now to add the byrds LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter