Roll Call -- Check in!

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Well, we have not done this in a good while but I thought it would be nice to do a quick roll call after our move..

I hope y'all are doing well!

Check in time:

PrincessNancy96 - Nan
Wife & Mom of 3 and 2 bonus sons
Love scrapping & Disney
Next trip schedule for June 2016 to celebrate PJ's college graduation and hopefully a good lead on a job!

Last edited:
I'm here. Just can't get my mobile app to work.
Bearbear- Cindy
Mom of 4
Miss spending time on here. I work nights so I don't get much time on here. Goals for this year is to stay in touch with my virtual family and scrap more.
Next trip to Disney is August. Just booked a 14 night trip. Can't wait.

Hi I'm Lisa, mom to an almost 15 year old princess Megan!
We LOVE Disney and will be returning to WDW in April to celebrate her 15th birthday with friends!

I am a scrapper and volunteer at Megan's high school (still hard to believe she's in high school) my Local scrapstore and at Megan's dance studio where I'm the treasurer for our non-profit group.

Our happy place is anything Disney, our Heart however will always be in Haiti, where we lost my DH Jim. We have found peace, hope and strength though a wonderful organization Be Like Brit!

I'm still here. Failed at trying to scrap last month. And now, I'm back to Florida for Feb to help with my Mom's care, so scrapping will have to be on hold. But I'm hoping I can do some photo editing and sorting to get stuff ready for printing. At least that's the plan.

Ooh, my tag is all messed up under the new format. It was so cute and multi-colored before. I'm guessing Tag Fairy didn't have a moving buddy and is lost like Woody :)

You can do it Hope. Glad you were able to stop by... Glad you are there to help with your Mom. Prayers, :hug: and pixiedust: your way!

I got my avatar loaded. That's me, age 4.5 on my first trip to DL in 1980. :)

Looks good Hope!!
Sometimes don't you wish you could go back to when we had no worries it was someone else's job!

I actually have a photo of the little piggies from when I was little.. They were in the parade if I remember right.

Hi, I am Deb, Mom to 2 grown up sons, and 1 daughter in law. Waiting for grand kids! Hubby and I started taking the kids to Disney a long time ago! We are both still Disney nuts, joined DVC in 2010. We are both retired, and scrapbooking is a fairly new hobby, now that I rediscovered free time again!

I'm Rebecca
Pastor's Wife and hopefully soon to be a mom to an adopted child
next Disney trip is May 2015- just a couple of days at food and wine
working on getting back to my scrapping with my stuff spread around the house instead of having a spot for it

Hi! I'm Chae
Married for 44 years to a man that likes Disney but just doesn't really get it!
Mom to 2 grown DDs who are my best friends and my Disney partners!
Grandma to my 19 year old grandson - my one and only!
Live in the same small town where I was born and raised!
Love to scrap - especially Disney trips - and read!
I'm sure enjoying the Dis family!

Last edited:
I'm here. Just can't get my mobile app to work.
Bearbear- Cindy
Mom of 4
Miss spending time on here. I work nights so I don't get much time on here. Goals for this year is to stay in touch with my virtual family and scrap more.
Next trip to Disney is August. Just booked a 14 night trip. Can't wait.

Cindy the app is not needed anymore so just delete it. The new server will adapt to what ever device you are using.

BernardandMissBianca reporting for duty Ma'am.

Buffy
Mod here in the creative community
Never at home mom of 4
Married 22 years this April
Next trip is in just over 2 weeks. Headed down for Princess Half Marathon weekend with the DIS Cupcakes

I'm here.

Cassey
mother of 2 and married for 21 years
love to scrap
nest trip is hopefully June of 2016 to celebrate graduations

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter