Roll Call - April 3, 2004 Eastern Magic!

Hi all,
Monchichi, I feel the same way!! Keep feeling like I'm forgetting something. I guess if I do I can just buy it on board. I'm going to do the outfit thing this weekend also. This time next week Matthew and I will be in the plane!! I just want sun and warmth!!
I ordered him a basket from Shirley yesterday. He is going to have so much fun!! I cannot believe how much I'm just looking forward to doing "NOTHING" work related for 10 days!!
I'm getting travelers checks tomorrow. Bringing some cash as well. Of course, THE PLASTIC...
Okay, gotta get going.
Happy Friday all!
Jane

The kids & I are 90% packed and we'll finish tomorrow. DH has to figure out what he is taking and get the stuff in a pile. DH and I are using smaller suitcases this year. I'm trying hard not to overpack. DD has too many shoes!

Dc, I'm saying goodbye to those nasty grays on Monday. I can't believe how many have appeared over the past year.

Got the Alien Green Mickeys the other day and now the DS6 thinks we're painting his room with the BuzzLightyear theme. Oh brother! He can be so cute and persuasive!

Can't wait to meet all of you guys!

Pocono

PS Trekker, is it Scoops at 3:00 on Saturday?

:smooth: :wave2: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :cool1:

Home Depot must think the general public has gone nuts!! All of their lime green swatches are MIA!! Little do they know they have great significance in the world of cruising!!

Have been packed since the last snow day......just need to run to the bank to get my roll of quarters and my stash of singles.

Really looking forward to the sight of Goofy hanging off the front of the Magic as it sits in port waiting to take us to the land of relaxation...........and RUM!!

DCBrown:Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc pirate:

Getting Ready to GO!!!

How do you attach the lime green Mickey head to your lanyard? I guess making a pin out of it using supplies from a craft store would be good - but, not sure I have time left for that!

dcbrown - that's funny about Home D!
I wonder if they will get a clue about what's up?

Hope to meet some of you ONE WEEK FROM TOMORROW!!!

You just slip the card into the lanyard pouch (clear plastic envelope holder) I have extras (pouches) but fear they would not get to you in time. PM me your address and I will give it a shot.

Thanks dcbrown,

I've got the green Mickey heads and the clear pouches. Just didn't get how the two went together!!! Just too many things on my mind ... I'm sure you can relate!

Just wrote notes to my two kids teachers to get them out of school on Friday! The school board is using Friday as a make up day because of snow days.

One week to go!!!

OH MAN! Just finished packing (except for last minute stuff). It took about 2 hours. I've got 2 full size suitcases JAM PACKED (a extra pair of undies isn't even fitting LOL), and 3 light carry on's. I think I did pretty good. I hope I didn't forget anything important. I packed the most for myself and DD, DH will probably recycle. I plan on doing wash anyway. 10 pairs of shoes and 3 pairs of flip lops and the sneakers we're wearing that day. Boy, hope their is enough room in the drawers and closets. Anyone else pretty much packed?

Hi everybody!!
Tomorrow is my packing day. I need to finish ironing and then put it in the suitcases. I'm aiming for 2 carryons, one suitcase and 1 garment bag. I'm getting so excited.
We just had my friends over for dinner who went on the western in Feburary. We were sitting outside in our hot tub and they were telling me what fun we were going to have. I felt bad that my hubby isn't joining us. He didn't go when I took my oldest son to Disney either. Oh well, somebody has to stay at home.... just NOT ME!!!
I'm just wishing the rest of the days until Friday go quickly!!! We leave at 5:30 in the morning on Friday:confused:
Feel like I'm forgetting something really important on my list??
Got the clothes pins, duct tape, nausea meds, and advils. What more??

5:30 that would be nice. Our limo is picking us up at 3:30 a.m., our flight leaves at 6:30. We are going to be 3 VERY tired people. But hopefully we'll get our second wind. Matthewsmom, you are actually ironing before you leave? You are way better than me, It would all need to be ironed again when we got there. Our suitcases like I said are FULL. I had to weigh them, I was afraid they would go over the limit of 50lbs. They are 47lbs each! Think I overpacked? lol See u all soon, Linda:wave2:

We are all packed for me, DD, and DS. Guess who does their own packing ... DH. Just have to pick up some Wal-Mart gift cards.

WOW sillysmom - You will be one tired crew! We are leaving home at 5:00AM on Friday and I thought that was bad (it is!).
You did well on packing. Right now it looks like three fairly good size suitcases, two garment bags, and two backpacks for carry on for us. I'll have to weigh ours too - they are pretty full! I don't want to do laundry while I'm on vacation!

Kellydmac - are our cabins next to each other? We are in 2608 and you are in 2609! I'll have to look at the ship chart! Wouldn't that be somthing! Both with DSs age 9 too!

Four days from now we will be relaxing at sea! Can't wait!

*Trekker Dw, DS 16, DD 14
Early dinner seating
Cabins 6067 & 6069

*UMTerp- DW, DH, DS 9, DD 6
Early Dinner
Room- 2608

*FanofDis- DW, DH, DS 16
???? Dinner
Room-6076

*Gduvall- DW, DH, DD 14, 12 W/ DBIL & DSIL, DD13, 9
????Dinner
Room-????

*Sillysmom- DW, DH, DD 8
Late Dinner
Room- 2544

*Dcbrown – DD 16, 11
Early Dinner
Room- 6521

*Cmmam- DW, DH, DD 15
???? Dinner
Room-????

*Kellydmac- DW, DH, DS 9, 7
Late Dinner
Room- 2609

*Matthewsmom- DS 10
Late Dinner
Room-2064

*Macege- DD and friends 11,11,13,14,16,16
????? Dinner
Room-????

*Poconoboatniks- DD 9 DS 6
Late Dinner
Room- 6545

*Eyoreaud- DW, DH, DD 12
???? Dinner
Room-????

*Monchichi- DW, DH, DS 10, DD 8
Late Dinner
Room -6041

Any changes let me know and I will fix
Not long now

DCBrown has early dinner!! Two more days of school ....yippee!! I hope my students didn't hear that!!

HI Everybody,

I can't believe this is the last time I will be posting to this thread. The next time will be for a cruise report :(

We're off to visit Mickey and BuzzLightyear.
See all of you onboard the Magic.
Safe flights to all of you,

Pocono:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :sunny: :wave2: ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

DCBrown -

Have a great cruise!!! I responded to your posting on the April 10, roll call thread.

Hope to see you at the Radisson on the 17th. I know that Jeff will be picking you up at the terminal before our cruise.

Have a wonderful time! You are only four days away!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!:p :wave2: :earseek: :tongue:

And Bon Voyage!!!!!!!!:wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Dennis

Originally posted by poconoboatniks
PS Trekker, is it Scoops at 3:00 on Saturday?

YUP! See you all there! - If not before!

We leave Chicago Midway at 8:40 PM on Thurs 4/1 - spend 2 nights at the Dolphin. Our towncar is picking us up at 11:30 on Saturday to head for the port - see you all there!

You're driving all the way to Midway?!? That will take longer than the flight.

Where is everyone? Guess we're all busy doing last minute errands, cause u know, we're gonna be crusin in 4 DAYS, COUNT EM 4 DAYS. The time is going very, very, slow for me. I am so looking forward to meeting each and every one of you and finally putting a face to the name. All the planning (and the money lol) and it will be here before we know it. Hopefully the time will go as slowly on the ship. Hope to chat with you all a little more before we leave. Linda

Missed chatting with you today Linda, I just didn't have the time today to even get online. I did laundry thinking I have these two outfits in there and I did it all and could not find them, I will have to find them later, I got them in January, so I must have put them in a "safe" place, (I may never find them again):confused:
Will chat more later, got to still pack:earseek:
Steph:wave:

Hi all!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :tongue:
That's how I'm feeling cause I only have today and tomorrow left of work!!!! It's cold and raining here and I know that day after tomorrow by 12 noon, I'll be lying around a pool!!!!
I think I'm all ready. Just gotta cash my paycheck...
Find a pair of sandals...
See ya all soon!!
Jane

I'm here too!

I only have today and tomorrow at work also!

It's rainy and nasty here too and is expected to be until Saturday! I'll be glad to leave this weather behind for some nice warm sunshine!!!

We leave early Friday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter