ROFR Thread September-December 2015 *PLEASE USE NEW THREAD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a coincidence! How long have you guys owned there? Really hoping this goes through! Have you found that you can get a 2 bdrm villa around Thanksgiving very easily? That's one of our favorite times to visit.:yay:
Our Thanksgiving is in October and we never go in the fall anyway, but there is a fantastic Predicted Booking Patterns thread you should check :)!

Our Thanksgiving is in October and we never go in the fall anyway, but there is a fantastic Predicted Booking Patterns thread you should check :)!
Lol, sorry I didn't see that you were from Canada! I will look for that predicted pattern thread.:teeth:

I haven't been on the boards for a while. But my purchase did clear ROFR on 12/30/2015.

Mr.Incredible78---$85- $14,627-160-AKV 0/14, 160/15, 160/16, 160/17, sent 12/8, passed 12/30

The closing is now taking for ever. I finally received the HUD docs yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter