ROFR Thread October to December 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got a 200 pt BCV contract and I plan to ride that one into the ground. But for something longer (206X's), like we're eyeing CCV resale next, and I think, even though I'd love 200 total, I wouldn't do more than 100 pt individual contracts and just buy them in batches. I'll pay extra for the closings of course, but later if I want to peel some off or just get rid of all of that resort then it'll be easier to sell the smaller sizes.

Plus, comparing what's out there I'm not seeing a big price diff at 200 pt listings vs 100 pts. But of course, asking prices and sold prices will vary.

So yeah, I'd never buy a 500-point contract unless I was in it for the long haul. Seems like you could really be committing yourself on that one.
That’s exactly us…well, not about having 200 BCV pts, I wish haha we’re in ROFR for a 125 pt CCV and still keeping my eye out for another 50-75pt contract or 2. It’s half the fun searching for small pt contracts in our use year and getting a good price.

Sent my first ever offers this last weekend. Some accepted and sent to rofr, one still pending seller response.
tatebeck---$99-$21181-200-BWV-Sep-0/22, 0/23, 85/24, 200/25- sent 12/3
tatebeck---$138-$15867-100-BLT-Sep-0/22, 100/23, 100/24, 100/25- sent 12/3
tatebeck---$138-$15867-100-BLT-Sep-0/22, 100/23, 100/24, 100/25- sent 12/3
And 1 offer waiting on a response from seller for AKV Sep use year 260 pts
Yes, there were 2 identical BLT contracts. Jumping off the deep end into DVC lol
with 660.!!
Good times... Loading. :hourglass

Congrats! Are this pins available online or do we just have to hope that they’re still in stock when we get to BCV later this month?
I got them during my trip to WDW in November, then picked up the Cali ones when I got back home. I went to each of my resorts to collect them only to find out Pin Trading at DS had almost all the resorts for sale. 😅

Just one of those right place at the right time kind of moments. I happened to be looking at listings just moments after it posted and called to lock it down. The plan was SSR points at 7 month for the occasional Aulani trip but the perfect contract became available so new plan 😆
I feel like dec subsidized Aulani is super duper rare!

Edit: I really didn’t even know any existed before you posted this.

Just one of those right place at the right time kind of moments. I happened to be looking at listings just moments after it posted and called to lock it down. The plan was SSR points at 7 month for the occasional Aulani trip but the perfect contract became available so new plan 😆
You are lucky! I had my BLT the same way at 100$ a point back in 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter