ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at that one. What’s bad about it?
When you click on it the 149 are gone in the notes so it’s either a neutral or almost loaded but I dunno, so just sloppy imo but if it’s not double loaded or almost DL, I’m usually just not even thinking of bidding. That’s just my personal target preference is mucho points to start.

I used Fidelity, got ROFR response on 9th, paperwork on Monday, paid today and seller is taking care of his end by friday. Initially sent on 10/18 so offer to Disney it’s taken us about 1 month.
Thanks! We also used Fidelity. Notified we passed ROFR on the 10th but didn’t receive docs until last night after I called and sent emails asking about them. Paid today but haven’t heard if seller has signed yet. Our offer was sent to Disney on 10/21.

Thanks! We also used Fidelity. Notified we passed ROFR on the 10th but didn’t receive docs until last night after I called and sent emails asking about them. Paid today but haven’t heard if seller has signed yet. Our offer was sent to Disney on 10/21.
Honestly you are making great time, seller also has to get stuff notorized, etc so it takes a bit more on their end. With Thanksgiving coming up it may be until the next week before you hear anything depending on how inspired they are.

Still waiting on my BLT from 10/24 also
Earlier this year, I waited 40 days for word on my BLT contract, which was taken by ROFR. I haven't tried since. I'm waiting for the BLT bloodbath to be over before trying again. It will be nice to see some passing.

And it is very frustrating when many other people are hearing back about their contracts sooner. I don't know what order they process things, but I know it isn't a first-in-first-out order.

Earlier this year, I waited 40 days for word on my BLT contract, which was taken by ROFR. I haven't tried since. I'm waiting for the BLT bloodbath to be over before trying again. It will be nice to see some passing.

And it is very frustrating when many other people are hearing back about their contracts sooner. I don't know what order they process things, but I know it isn't a first-in-first-out order.
I feel like they hold BLTs until they get a group of them for comparison. Or maybe that's just my paranoia lol. It'll be 30 days for us this weekend..

I feel like they hold BLTs until they get a group of them for comparison. Or maybe that's just my paranoia lol. It'll be 30 days for us this weekend..
Monday will be 4 weeks for us. If they wait to compare them that pair of $135s should help me out lol.

This is currently my 3rd BLT attempt this year 🤞

Does it seem like the ones that get ROFR'ed take longer to process than when they pass? I'm a seller, so I'm just curious
I feel like they do hold them and compare them like the other person mentioned. My last two varied in time but really didn’t take but a few weeks to get taken.

I feel like they do hold them and compare them like the other person mentioned. My last two varied in time but really didn’t take but a few weeks to get taken.
What is your price per point? I couldn’t find yours on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter