ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow on the $95 for BWV! We just had an offer accept at $129 for BWV 300 points and now feeling like I way over-offered lol. Oh well if it goes through we will still be happy.

Wasn’t that an Intl seller too? I remember refreshing the page that night and saw all those contract drop. Congrats because $95 just fabulous for BWV!

...and if Disney offers 2042 contract owners some sort of extension / convert to "direct" points type offer down the road, these BW and future BC owners that bought in sub $100 are gonna be looking pretty good !!!

Wow on the $95 for BWV! We just had an offer accept at $129 for BWV 300 points and now feeling like I way over-offered lol. Oh well if it goes through we will still be happy.
If the contract meets what you need then happy days for 20 years !

How long does it typically take to receive documents after contract has passed ROFR?
Depends on the closing company. With Cammy at Mason, usually within 24 hours. I've read about other companies taking over a month, maybe longer, just to receive final documents (not sure of the reason for the delay).

If you are referring to the AUL Dec 330pt contract listed at $80, 632 2022/330 2023, it says Sale Pending now. What a deal !!! I do wonder if the buyer had to pay back 2022 MFs, I would say probably yes, but still very good buy
No it's a $90 ask, 160 pt contract

How long does it typically take to receive documents after contract has passed ROFR?
I had Angelo at Mason and I got my documents in 5 days. I've used Magic Vacation Title and they took about 2 weeks both times; it's the why I switched to Mason.

Edit: I've also had TRCS and had to request my closing documents 2 weeks after passing ROFR. They were going to just wait until 2 weeks prior to the closing date in the contract (mid-Feb) but I wanted to close ASAP and got them within a day of contacting the broker (early Jan).

Last edited:
Updated: This was just sent to ROFR yesterday. It took the sellers a few days to mull through, I guess.

REDDOGRUN---$92-$19320-210-OKW-Mar-56/22, 420/23-210/24– sent 11/15

The seller pays a realtor fee of $225.
Delayed closing until Jan 27 saves me from having an empty wallet for Christmas. The 56 points are lost, but I didn't mind due to the double 2023 means I get 2022 points with no MF.

You guys taught me a lot on this site. My first 3 contracts were during Covid. I only looked for stripped contacts for 2020 and 2021 because I didn't know what I was doing.

I heard from Fidelity this morning that my Poly passed, and Cammy sent the closing docs less than an hour later, she’s awesome!
I used Fidelity, got ROFR response on 9th, paperwork on Monday, paid today and seller is taking care of his end by friday. Initially sent on 10/18 so offer to Disney it’s taken us about 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter