ROFR Thread July to Sept 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They took mine at $90pp, so if they pass yours, I'll be expecting an apology from Disney. How long should I wait for that???

I haven’t seen anything posted that was submitted past 7/9, I think, one way or the other. We’ll also be at 21 days tomorrow for the one I’m selling. I think, per the usual, they’re just taking their sweet time letting everyone know.

well, I got the bad news I was expecting

silva086---$90-$16046-160-SSR-Jun-0/17, 160/18, 160/19, 160/20- sent 7/11, taken 7/31

has anyone ever used dvctimeshares.com or heard experiences with them? I'm about to submit an offer there, want to make sure it's a reputable company
thank you

has anyone ever used dvctimeshares.com or heard experiences with them? I'm about to submit an offer there, want to make sure it's a reputable company
thank you

I've tried a few times there. Some well priced listings. But, every contract I made an offer on was already sold/pending. Could be just that I was slow to see and respond to the listing, they're slow to update their website, or... bait-and-switch? Good luck, please let us know how you go!

Sorry your SSR was taken!

thank you
I've heard of them, but got recommendations from others on who to use. So, I went with another and am glad that I did...

thanks. this was my first try with DVC, I think this is the most upset I've been Disney!! oh well, they have the contractual right to ROFR...
I just made an offer on dvctimeshares.com and I'm waiting to hear back. we'll see what happens

thanks. this was my first try with DVC, I think this is the most upset I've been Disney!! oh well, they have the contractual right to ROFR...
I just made an offer on dvctimeshares.com and I'm waiting to hear back. we'll see what happens

Make sure you watch what some charge for closing costs.

well, I got the bad news I was expecting

silva086---$90-$16046-160-SSR-Jun-0/17, 160/18, 160/19, 160/20- sent 7/11, taken 7/31
I'm sorry. Offer a little more than $90 pp, even if the seller is asking for less. I'm waiting on an offer for $98 pp at SSR, but it has full 2018 points, which I consider helps offset the additional buy-in.

Last edited:
Craig Williams---$93-$17480-180-SSR-Aug-0/17, 185/18, 180/19- sent 7/10, passed 7/30
Great deal. They were taking some at higher prices than that just 2 months ago.
Timmy-4boyfam---$61-$17310-270-HH-Dec-40/17, 105/18, 270/19-Seller pays closing- sent 7/9, taken 7/30
I wish they had an "unlike" button. :(
Once we passed the 14 day mark without hearing a word, I knew it was going to come up a taken.
Those of us in May and early June were waiting almost the full 30 days to pass. You never know with DVC. I think it depends if the drunken monkey is on vacation.

I don't think I already updated--contract passed!

twinsouvenirs---$155-$26128-160-VGF-Aug-0/17, 117/18, 160/19, 160/20-close after 8/12- sent 7/2, passed 7/18

Yeah! Welcome home! this was the contract I wish I had bought instead of the one I did (I was certainly eyeing it when I was waiting on ROFR and on the sellers to return their docs...)

Yeah! Welcome home! this was the contract I wish I had bought instead of the one I did (I was certainly eyeing it when I was waiting on ROFR and on the sellers to return their docs...)

I'll buy you a drink at the Pool Bar to ease your disappointment ;) In the end, they're all the same, right?

So excited!!!! We don't actually close till after 8/12 so it could still fall through, but the ROFR stuff is obviously what we care about here

AmandaK---$130-$17721-125-BLT-Jun-0/17, 125/18, 125/19, 125/20- sent 7/13, passed 8/1
So this was sent the day before mine, for the same resort and the same points at a (much) better price. So... I should hear back that I passed real soon... right? Fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter