ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mejones1115---$100-$4684-40-AKV-Jun- 0/22, 20/23, 40/24- sent 3/28

Hasn't even been a year since we closed on our first 2 contracts and here we go again. Couldn't pass up the opportunity while the prices were so low compared to last year. But it definitely feels different this go around since we are stressing to get the points by a certain time to book a trip.

jginpl---$100-$4601-40-AKV-Jun-0/21, 0/22, 20/23, 40/24-sellpaying1/2-23dues- sent 3/28

Wish me luck!! I really need to stop after this one :)
Us too!! We certainly don't need anymore but couldn't pass up this one. Granted I never thought they'd go for our offer on it and was shocked when I got the email a couple hours later.

I went into this process telling myself I wasn't paying more than $130pp for Poly, and that happened a lot faster than I thought. I also just had a friend get a similar contract accepted at $129pp just to beat me by a dollar per point. Lol

pkrieger2287---$130-$23635-175-PVB-Feb-0/22, 175/23, 175/24, 175/25- sent 3/28
I went into this process telling myself I wasn't paying more than $130pp for Poly, and that happened a lot faster than I thought. I also just had a friend get a similar contract accepted at $129pp just to beat me by a dollar per point. Lol
Have a word with Derek on what a fantastic price really looks like.

Should I jump on this contract or pass and keep looking?
SSR, 65 points, $90pp. 0 points for 2023, 65 points starting Oct 2024.
How many points do you want/need, and when do you need them ??
I think I would keep looking, as there are a ton of SSR postings available right now. YMMV

You think Poly 1 will be able to book Poly 2?

That means after I am done securing another 400 AKV Points, I will have to grab a PVB contract. Great Price!

Have an offer accepted for $75-$25,590-300-SSR-Jun-300/22, 300/23, 300/24, After the initial offer was accepted I asked if the seller might have banked the 22 points into 23 and the lisiting just wasnt updated. I called later in the afternoon and the listing agent said yes that the points were banked and he was really busy so had't had a chance to get back to me. I received the contract today and it shows the points were not banked. Any chance I will actually be able to do something with them? It's still a good offer, but without the banked points I am not sure I still want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter